Pt.4 Tell it to the Frog(pt.2)

(Diana's pov)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I didn't sleep much last night, all I could do was think about how Daryl would feel when he found out his brother was left for dead. I don't know why but that's all I could think about.

I walk out of my tent wearing a sleeve shirt, blue jean shorts, combat, and I decide to wear my hair down to day.

I look over and see Rick talking to Carol as she folds his clothes. I smile before I head over to Glenn, Dale, and Jim and start watching them as Rick comes over.

"Look at 'em. Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean." I nod as I cross my arms watching them.

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get. Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn" Dale says as he walks past Glenn and pats his shoulder.

"Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days." Glenn says sadly.

"Hey al least u got to drive it. I didn't even sit in it..." I say.

"Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday." Rick says as he pats Glenn's back and Squeezes my shoulder. Then Rick walks away.

(Lil Time skip)

I'm now sitting by the RV, looking down at the Quarry as I hear Shane's jeep pull up.

"Water's here, y'all. Just a reminder to boil before use." Shane says as some people come and grab water while I just keep looking at the Quarry.

I sigh as I get up and start my way down to the Quarry but I freeze when I hear a scream, I turn around fast and look at the woods.

"Mom!" I hear Carl yell and as soon as I here him I start running and I follow everyone else. I smile when I see that Carl and Sophia are safe before I keep following the others to see a walker eating a deer.

I stand behind Rick as him, Dale, Morales, Jim, Glenn and Shane start beating up the walker. I hear Amy gasp before her and Andrea walk away. Dale finally manages to cut off the head of the walker and they all stop.

"It's the first one we've had up here. They never come this far up the mountain." Dale says.

"Well, they're running out of food in the city, that's what." Jim says before we hear a branch snap and we all look at the woods. I grab my dagger as I look at the woods.

Shane rases his shot gun up at the forest thinking it's another walker but he put its down when Daryl comes out of the woods. I sigh as I see it's just Daryl and I put my dagger away.

"Oh, Jesus." Shane sighs as Daryl looks at us and then the deer.

"Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this..." Daryl says as he walks over to the deer

"Filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!" Daryl says as he kicks the walker.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale says as he looks at Daryl. Daryl glares at Dale and walks over to him angrily.

"What do you know about it old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to "On Golden Pond"?" Daryl says to Dale.

"Daryl..." I say as he looks at me, his eyes soften as he looks at me before he sighs and looks at the deer walking over to it.