Pt.5 Tell it to the Frog(pt.3)

(Diana's pov)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We finally get to the city, Daryl is next to me while T-dog is across from me and Daryl.

"He’d better be okay. It’s my only word on the matter." Daryl says as he Glares at T-Dog.

"I told you the geeks can’t get at him. The only thing that’s gonna get through that door is us." T-Dog says as Daryl looks away. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"He'll be ok..." I say as Daryl looks at me and just grunts. The truck stops.

"We walk from here." Glen says and then we all get out of the truck and run over to the fence.

"Merle first or the guns?" Rixk ask Glenn as Daryl glares at him.

"Merle! We ain’t even having this conversation" Daryl says madly.

"We are." Rick says.

" You know the geography, it’s your call." Rick says while looking at Glenn.

"Merle’s closest. The guns would mean doubling back. Merle first." Glenn says and we nod and start running to the building Merle was left at.

(Lil time skip)

We get inside the Building, me, Rick and Daryl take the lead while Glenn and T-Dog take the back. We see a Walker and Daryl gets closer.

"Damn, you are one ugly skank." Daryl says before he shots it in the head. Daryl grabs his arow and T-dog goes in front and we all head up the stairs.

When we get to the top T-dog uses the bolt cuters and cuts the chan then steps back as Daryl kicks the Daryl and Runs onto the roof.

"Merle! Merle!" Daryl yells as I follow him witht the others close behind but I freeze when I see a pool of blood, a hand laying there with the hand cuffs still on the pipe, and no Merle. Daryl starts pacing as he tears up.

"No! No!" Daryl yells as he looks at Merle hand on the ground. He left, he cut off his hand and left, didn't even go back to camp for Daryl. He just- left...

"No!" Daryl yells.

"No! NO! No!" Daryl yells. 'He left, he just left... he didn't even go back to camp for Daryl.. he just- left...'

(To be Continued...)
(Sorry this one is so short I didn't wanna make the other one to long)