Pt.7 Vatos(pt.2)

(Sorry it took me so long to upload this I was really busy)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Daryl's pov)

When we got back to the office I laid Diana Down on the desk while Rick and T-dog sat the kid down. They started talking with him while I paced the room watching them.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." Rick says as he looks down at the kid.

"I ain’t telling you nothing." The kid said as he he glared up at them trying to act tough.

"Jesus, man. What the Hell happened back there?" T-dog ask Daryl.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere, jumped me and Diana, knocked her out cold." I says as I look at Diana.

"Man, you’re the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it’s my damn fault." The kid says.

"They took Glenn. Could have taken Merle too." I say as I glare at the kid.

"Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn’t name my dog Merle." The kid says making me snap and take a swing at him but Rick and T-dog hold me back.

"Damn it, Daryl. Back off." Rick says as he looks at me. I glare at him Before I walk over to Glenn's backpack and grab my brothers hand.

"Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" I ask as I unwrap Merles hand and throw it on the Kids lap.

Horrified the kid jumps up and throws Merles hand on the floor as I grab the kid by the shoulder.

"Start with the feet this time." I say as the kid screams and Rick pulls me off of him.

"The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out." Rick says as I start pacing again.

(Time skip,Diana's pov)

When I woke up we had to go find Glenn, my head still hurts but I can mange. We've brought the kid to the shell of a large brick building. Across what could be a wide alley Rick looks through a ruined window to a set of double wooden doors in a similar brick wall.

"You sure you’re up for this?" Rick ask  T-dog as he hands him a sniper.

"Yeah." T-Dog says.

"Okay." Rick says as T-dog heads up to the roof. Rick loads a shotgun, Daryl loads his crossbow, I grab my daggers, and the kid sits on the grass beside Rick.

"One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know." Daryl says as I chuckle at the kids scared face.

"G’s gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know." The kids says trying to be tough as I chuckle again.

"I'd like to see him try." I say as I glare at the kid.

"I still think you should stay back, your head is still hurt." Rick says as me and Dsryl look at him.