Pt.8 Vatos(pt.3)

(Diana's pov)

"Shit.." I sigh as I look at Daryl.

"He’s gonna be taking some vengeance back to camp." Daryl says as I sigh and we start heading for camp, 'heart now we have to walk.. thanks Merle' I think as I walk behind Rick by Daryl.

(Time Skip)

Down on the road me, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and T-dog hear the gun shots.

"Oh my God.." Rick says as we all listen to the gun fire.

"Go! Go!" I say as we all start running to camp.

(At camp)

Woman and children are screaming, Jim hits one down with a baseball bat. Dale has his rifle and Carol shelters Sophia behind him. Nearby Morales takes a walker down with his baseball bat.

Lori is holding him, Carl is panicking and screams. She and Carl shelter behind Shane.

"I’m right here. Shane, what do we do? Shane?" Lori asks as she and Carl stay behind Shane.

"Follow me!" Shane yells, Dale as he continues to shoot walkers. A walker bites Amy in the neck, Amy screams.

"NO! NO!" Andrea yells as the walker is killed and she runs to Amy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oh my God!" Andrea crys.

"Help me." Amy groans.

"Oh God, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do." Andrea crys as she holds Amy.

Amy lies on the ground in pain. Andrea stays with her. She tries to stop the bleeding from her neck. All around her people are screaming, some are killing walkers and some are being eaten. Shane leads Lori, Carl, Carol, Sophia away from the walkers.

"Come on. Come on. Stay close!" Shane yells.

"Carol!" Lori yells as Carol starts following them.

"Stay close!" Shane yells.

"Come on, Y’all! Work your way up here!" Shane yells to everyone as they get to the front of the RV. Near the campfire Morales hits another walker with his bat, His family shelters behind him.

"Right in front of you. Shane!" Lori yells as Shane shots the walker.

"Get to the R.V.! Go!" Morales yells to his family. He keeps hitting walkers as they close in on the group at the R.V.

"Stay behind me!" Shane says to Lori before looking at Morales.

"Morales, work up here!" Shane yells to Morales.

"Get behind me! Come on!" Lori says to Carol.

"Let’s go! Come on, Make your way to the Winnebago!" Shane yells.

(Diana's pov)

Me, Rick, Glenn, T-Dog, and Daryl run into the camp. There are still over a dozen walkers, With our shotguns we start clearing the threats.

When our shotguns were empty we kept killing. Rick with his colt, Daryl with the butt of his gun, and me with my daggers.

"Baby! Carl! Baby!" Rick yells as we kill the last of the walkers.

"Dad!" Carl yells as he jumps into his arms. I run over to Rick and Carl and hug them as Carl crys.

Lori sobs, relieved to see Rick, Shane watches Rick and Carl. Morales holds his baseball bat ready, Jim walks through the camp. Daryl looks around for more targets as i pull away and start looking too. T-Dog, still keyed up, searches for more walkers to kill. Glenn panting and almost hysterical, does the same.

Andrea sobbing, She holds Amy who lies on the ground bleeding and dying.

"Shh shh shh. Oh, Amy." Andrea crys.

"I don’t know what to do, Amy.." Andrea crys.

Amy looks like she wants to talk. She puts her hand up to Andrea’s cheek and caresses her sister with her fingertips. She gasps for breath then Amy’s eyes close and she dies with Andrea is beside herself.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. Oh, Amy." Andrea crys.

Rick, holding Carl and, still clutching the shotgun, with his other arm around Lori sees Amy die and Andrea grieve. He lets Carl down to the ground. Lori comes out of her relief. She turns, horrified to see Amy dead on the ground. Andrea is bent over her, unable to contain herself. She gently shakes Amy as if to waken her.

"Oh no no. Amy! AMY! Amy!" Andrea screams as she crys.

"I remember my dream now, why I dug the holes." Jim says as he looks at Rick.