Pt.3 Tell it to The Frogs

(Diana's pov)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Surprisingly I woke up pretty early 'for me' I'm wearing a white sleeveless hoodie, blue jeans, combat boats and my hair is up int a ponytail. I walk out of my tent and see that Daryl has already left for his hunting trip, he'll be gone for a day or so.

I walk over to the RV and see Dale on top of the RV, just as I was about to say good morning we all hear what sounds like a every loud car driving around. Dale stands up and sees a Red car driving up the mountain path.

"Dale what do you see?" Shane ask as he stands next to me.

"It's a car, heading this way." Dale as as we look over and see the car pulling up next to the camp, Me and Shane start to walk over. 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, nice...' I think as me and Shane walk over to the beeping car.

As we get closer Glenn comes out of the car with the biggest smile on his face. I chuckle as I look at him.

"Holy crap, turn that damn thing off!" Dale yells as he gets off the RV.

"I don't know how!" Glenn yells back over the beeping still smiling.

"Pop the hood, please. Pop the damn hood please." Shane says but Amy cuts him off.

"My sister Andrea-" Amy starts before Shane yells.

"Pop the damn hood please!" Shane yells as Amy Finally shuts up and Glenn looks at Shane.

"What? Okay, okay. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Glenn says as he pops the hood and Amy starts asking questions.

"Is she okay? Is she all right?" Amy ask as Glenn's gets back out of the car and Shane stops the beeping.

"Yeah! Yeah! She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn says to Amy.

"Is she coming back?" Amy ask.

"Yes!" Glenn says as Shane closes the hood of the car while I walk around the car looking at it.

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?" Amy ask.

"Yes! Yeah. Fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much." Glenn says as everyone looks at him. I stop looking at the car when he said something about Merle.

"What do you mean 'Merle not so much', what happened to Merle?.." I ask as I look at Glenn.

"He got left behind.." Glenn answers as he looks back at Shane. 'Great, Daryl is gonna kill us..' I think as I look at Shane.

"Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?" Shane as madly as he glares at Glenn.

"I think we're okay.." Dale say as he looks around and then back at Shane.

"You call being stupid okay?" Shane ask as he glares at Dale.

"I'm not arguing. I'm just saying." Dale says to Shane before he looks at Glenn.

"It wouldn't hurt you to think things through a little more carefully next time, would it?" Dale says to Glenn.