Back to School

I woke up to the alarm sounding in my ear, I groaned and leaned over to turn it off. I turned around and I noticed that Gio was still sleeping. I noticed that I had a lot of time considering it was only 5:30am, so I decided to make some a small brekfast for Gio and me.

I headed down to the kitchen and got out one orange, orange juice, four eggs, and some bacon. I put the frying pan on the stove and put the bacon on it, I got the cutting board and I cut the orange in half, I got to glasses and poured the orange juice evenly into both of them. When the bacon was done I got two plates and I placed them on their then I went and fried the eggs. While the eggs where beeing fried I set up the table. I went back to the stove and took the eggs out and put them on the plate aswell. When I finished putting all the food on the table Gio came down with his hair all messy with basketball shorts on without a shirt. He went to the table and sat down.
"This looks so good, and it smells good too."
"Well I had extra time this morning and decided why not make this for my baby considering the fact that we are going back to school."
He kissed my forhead lightly and we started eating.
We finished pretty quickly and threw our plates in the sinks it was now 6:20am.
We went upstairs and headed to the shower. I washed my hair and shaved and I got out, seconds after Gio came out, we walked out of the bathroom together and started getting ready. I put on a black skirt, and a grey tank top, with a black cardigan, and my black flats. I left my hair in its natural curly state and went to my vanity to do my makeup, I did my simple every day natural looking makeup and I got my school bag and laid on the bed while waiting for Gio. He came out of the walk-in closet in a dark grey suit with a white dress shirt and a dark grey grey tie with an intresting pattern on it.
"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" I asked him with a confused expression on my face.
"Well they chose me to walk into all the classes with the board today so they can get an insight of the school from a gym teachers perspective."
"Ohhh that sounds intreasting, well I hope it goes good for you baby."
I give him a light peck on the lips and we walk out of the house hand in hand, we walk twoards the car and we got in and went to school.~~~

Gio droped me off infront of the school and he went to park in the back with the teachers.
I walked inside the school and went straigth to my first class. Around twenty minuets into the class I heard a knock at the door and I heard my teacher put on the fakest laugh and voice ever. I looked up to see why she was acting like this and I saw Gio walking in through the door and behind him where the people from the board.
"Well hello Mr. Fajardo, how can I help you and the board out this morning."
She was practically throwing her self at him!
I slamed my books on the table and growled witch caught his, the board, and her attention. I noticed they where all looking at me and I smiled inocently and raised my had and asked to go to the bathroom. I took the pass and headed out.

*Gio's POV*

I heard Stephanie growl from the back of the class room and I had never been so turned on in my life from a girl beeing jealous. I saw her getting up so she could go to the bathroom and I took this as an oppourtunity.
"Why dont you all sit in the back of the class and observe the students for a while I need to take a quick bathroom break." I told them flashing a million dollar smile at them. And they did as they where told. When they sat down I went running after Stephanie, I needed to have her. NOW.

*Stephanie's POV*

I was on my way to the bathroom when I felt someone grab me by my arm and turn me around. Right before I could hit them I noticed it was only Gio.
"Jesus fucking crist, you scared the living hell out of me Gio I thought u where a raipist." I told him with a hand over my heart.
"Awww im sorry baby come here, come to daddy."
He started kissing me rough and pushed me against a wall. I moaned in his mouth witch he enjoyed considering he responded back with a sexy ass grunt. He picked me up and I quickly wraped my legs around his waist and he slid his hands to my ass for support, I got my hands tangled in his hair. We where making out for what seemed forever then he put me down and rested his forhead on mine.
"Ill catch you after school baby." He said with a smirk and slaped my ass.
We started walking back to the classroom and he let me enter before him, a minuet later he walked in and started talking to the board again.

A/N- sorry I havnt updated in a while but im gonna start updating more offten its that ive been really busy but yeah keep reading and supporting me it means so much. Thank you loves!<3