Gym

I woke up to the alarm clock sounding in my ear. I groaned and turned to the nightstand and turned it off. I tried to get up but couldn't because Gio's big ass arm was wrapped tightly around my waist.
"Gio we have school, get up I have to take a shower."
"Five more minuets babe." He said in his sleepy voice witch was also muffled by my neck.
I pushed his hand off and then I got up and made my way to the bathroom, while I was walking I felt Gio's arms wrap around my waist.
"Let's take a shower together baby." He told me walking behind me.
"Alright, but nothing freaky!! We don't have time for that."
He chuckled lightly and we went into the bathroom together.
We got out of the bathroom in ten minuets and headed to the closet I put on a pair of Gio's clothe until he drove me to my house so I could properly change into my clothe. When we finished we headed to the car and drove off. The drive was quick a couple of minuets I would say. When we got to the house I told him to wait in the car while I went to get ready. When I opened the door I smelled food, I walked into the kitchen and I saw a skinny, short, brunette, girl with brown eyes standing at the stove cooking breakfast. When she looked up her smile went to a ghost face.
"Uh-uh hi my name is Karen, I'm Anthony's mate." She told me as her face was still flushed.
I laughed and ran up to her and gave her a hug she didn't hold back and quickly hugged me back.
"I would love to stay here and chat and get to know u better but sadly I have to go to school." I told her frowning.
She chuckled lightly and nodded because she understood. I went up to my room and changed as fast as I could. I put on a pair of shorts that where up to my mid thigh and I put on a tank top that had the Puerto Rican flag on it (hey you gotta represent) and I finished by putting on my white vans. I put on a bit of foundation and concealer and a bit of mascara. I ran down the steps went to the kitchen grabbed an apple and headed out the door. When I got out I made my way to Gio's car and he didn't look happy. As I got in and sat down he got angrier.
"Go change now." He told me through gritted teeth.
"Why don't I look cute??" I asked him with a questioning look.
"IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE YOU IN THOES TYPE OF SHORTS IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT!!!" He told me his eyes full of anger, I could tell his wolf was about to take over so I didn't say anything and got out of the car and started walking to school. A couple of seconds later I saw Gio's car zoom by me, I took out my phone and I put in my white beats and listened to music while I walked to school alone. When I got to school I went straight to my first class. The day went by as a big blur and all of a sudden I'm in gym class getting ready to do drills. When Gio came out of his office he took a look at the class when his eyes landed on me he gave me a dirty look and sent winks to the classes major sluts. Alright Gio if that's how u want to play, game on.
"Hey Josh you want to get a 1v1 game going?" I asked the class flirt to play a basket ball game one on one because I know that would drive Gio crazy.
"Yeah sure sweet ass." He told me flashing me a sly grin.
When I looked over I saw Gio looking his eyes where full of hate but I didn't care.
I checked him the ball and he passed it back, I chose to play basket ball because when he goes to block me he has to be all up on my back, when he came up to block I decided to push my ass against his big member, he responded by pushing a little harder on my ass. When no one was looking I touched his now hard member, and as sly as possible he slipped his hand up my shirt and grabbed my boob no one saw this happening not even Gio but I didn't care for some reason I just want to have sex right now. And the way that Josh looks isn't helping. Josh is tall with blue eyes an almost pale completion with blonde hair and a lot of muscles. I pulled him down to where my moth reached his ear and I whispered too him.
"Meet me in the back of the school you could give me a ride and got to your place."
"Alight baby just don't let anyone see you." And with that we finished our game and went to change.
I walked out of the gym and I headed to the back of the school were I saw Josh leaning against his black Lamborghini with his hands in his pockets.
"Hey sweet ass." He told me kissing me and slapping my ass.
"Hey daddy." I told him flashing a cheeky smile.
He bit his lip and opened the door form me. I got in and he did as well and we drove off.