Amazing Night

I decided to walk home today after school, when i got home I saw Anthony sitting in the living room with his hands in his head. When I shut the door I saw his head snap up and look me straight in the eyes.

"Stephanie where the fuck where you, I was looking every were for you I was so worried!!" He said as he came up to me and brought me into a bone crushing hug.

"Im fine Anthony I was in school and I sort of found my mate." I Whispered the last part but i knew he had heard it, when I looked up his eyes where full of happiness and he got me into another hug.

"Who is he, whats his name, what does he look like, how old is he where did you guys meet!!" He asked me with so much happiness in his eyes.

"His name is Giovany but he likes to be called Gio, we met today in gym class, he's Puerto Rican and he's 21 and he is my gym teacher." I stated with a big smile across my face.

I told him all about what happened today and he told me about how his day had gone i also told him about my date as soon as i did he told me to be safe and to go and start getting ready. I went up to my room and i went straight into the shower I striped from the clothe that i had on for school and jumped in I noticed I had two hours and I decided that I had time to flat iron my hair. I washed my hair and I shaved my legs and my other body parts you know just in case. I got out and I wrapped my towel around my small figure. I went into my closet and I saw this nice simple black dress I saw my leather black jacket and i threw them on my bed I looked around to see what shoes i should wear and I found my black pumps. I went to my drawer and I put on my black laced bra and I put on my panties black as well. I finished putting on my underwear and I headed to my bed I put on my dress and I went over to my vanity so I could do my makeup I put on my foundation and powder I did my all natural looking eye shadow and then I went to eye liner I did a simple small wing and then I lined my water line. After that I straightened my hair as fast as I could buy I made sure to do it right when I was done I headed to my bed and I put on my heels after that I noticed it was almost seven I put on my leather jacket and I headed down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I was about to sit down on the couch when I heard the door bell ring, I looked at my blue iPhone and noticed it was exactly seven I went to the door and when I opened it I saw a very handsome Gio. He had his hair in the same style he had it in school and he had a pair of black jeans and he had a nice white dress shirt on whith the sleeves rolled up. I looked at him and I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked me with happiness in his eyes.

"Yurrrrpppp!!!" I told him flashing a toothy grin at him withch caused him to chuckle lightly.

We made our way out of the house and went up to a black Lamborghini with white stripes from the hood to the roof top and to the trunk of the car. I went around the car to the passenger side while he went into the drivers side when we got in the car was already turned on so all we had to do was get in. When we where in the car I felt his eyes on me, I looked at him and I blushed while putting my head down. Then he lightly lifted up my face by my chin and he lightly Kissed me on my lips, even thought the kiss was small it held so much love and compassion. When we pulled apart he sat back down in his seat and we headed off. When we got to the restaurant it was so beautiful and it was one of the most expensive in the whole town, before we got out the car I tugged on his arm lightly and told him we didn't have to go if he didn't want to but he insisted. We entered the restaurant and we went up to the hostis and he told him that we had a reservation the hostist got us a waiter and he showed is to our table. When we sat dow he told us his name and he gave us our menues.

"What do you want to order babe?" He asked me still looking at his menu.
"Uhhh I want a 7oz. Steak with mashed potatoes and some mixed vegetables." I told him with a smile that I had that grew from ear to ear he smiled and chuckled lightly. The waiter came back and he took down our orders and said that they would be done in twenty minuets. During that time we got to know each other better I told him him my parents where pack warriors and how they died and how I'm now living with my brother and I also told him the reason that we moved here after all that we spend the rest of the time laughing and telling jokes. The food got to our table and we started digging in when we where done we where so full we didn't order desert. We got into the car and we pulled up into a little park. We got out and we started walking together we even started dancing like fools but we didn't care.
"I bet I could beat you in a race to that tree." He said all cocky with a smirk on his face.
"Alright it's on." I told him getting into my running position.
We started running and we got to the tree and the great truth is that I won the race. As soon as we caught our breath I looked towards him and our eyes met. His eyes held so much love, passion, and adoration.
"Stephanie, I want to be with you for ever. I've fallen in love with you."
"I love you too Gio." When I said that his smile grew wider.
He kissed me and held me in his arms while we where sitting down I started to slowly drift to sleep the last thing I heard was Gio saying he loved me and with that I let sleep take over me.