Mark me.

*Stephanie's pov*
I woke up around 8:46pm and I didn't see Gio in the room. I got up and I went to take a shower, I got in the bathroom and striped from my clothe and jumped in the shower I let the warm water run down my body I washed my hair with a fruity shampoo that Gio has and then I washed my body while shaving my legs and other body parts. I got out of the shower and didn't bother to dry my self off that good I went and put on some of Gios clothe this time without a bra and I dried my hair with the blow dryer and I started to flat iron it. When I was done I started to watch some tv. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Gio, but there was something different about him that I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Hey baby what's up?" I asked him smiling.
He didn't say anything he just stared at me and he walked towards me now I could see what was different his eyes where full of lust he bent down and he kissed me I didn't see it coming but I quickly cooperated. I pulled his shirt over his head and he deepened the kiss he pulled the shirt that I was wearing over my head.
"No bra, I love it." He said while smirking.
"Gio *pant* wait *pant*." I told him between breaths.
"What's wrong??" He had a questioning look on his face.
"I'm still a virgin." I told him embarrassed.
"It's alright I'll go slow I'll take care of you my love." He told me while lightly kissing me on my lips.
He started kissing me again the kiss held so much passion and love and lust. He started trailing kisses down my jaw and to my neck he started kissing and biting lightly and he started sucking on my sweet spot.
"Mark me Gio, mark me now!!!" I told him so he would stop teasing me.
I felt his fangs come out and I felt him bite down hard on my skin.
"AHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain then it soon went to pleasure as he started licking it. He looked at me his eyes full of love and lust. He took off the pants that I had of his and he took off the pants that he was wearing, he started licking up and down my stomach I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him closer intertwining my fingers in his hair. He groaned in pleasure and that turned me on even more he took off the boxers that I was wearing that where his and now I was lying under him completely naked and he loved every second of it. He looked at my body up and down and he licked his lips while I bit mine. He looked down at my core and he went directly there. He spread my legs open as wide as they could go, he started teasing me by kissing my thighs and kissing around my core, he looked up at me and he smirked and then he dived in he started licking my core and he stuck his tong inside me that made me gasp my heart beat started going faster and faster I heard him groan then I felt something inside of me something warm and it came out. I saw him come up while wiping his face while smirking at me that's when I noticed he had already taken off his pants and I could see his big hard member with a condom on. He saw my eyes widen but he kissed my forehead in reassurance I saw him looking at my core but his eyes darted up to my breasts he took one of them and shoved it in his mouth biting it and sucking on it and I could feel him lapping it I pulled my head back in pleasure moaning and then he went to the next one. He stopped and he looked at me with his big eyes he brung his hard member to my wet core and he started to penetrate me I felt his head go in and a weird noise escaped my mouth.
"Ayyyy!!!"
He looked at me with his eyes full of lust and said. "Damn baby you sound so fucking hot."
He went inside me deeper and deeper and deeper then he started pulling out it really hurt then from pain it went to pleasure then I didn't want him to go slow I wanted all of him inside of me I told him to go faster and faster I started moaning and screaming his name. As he went faster I went gripping his back and I went scratching his back I knew he would have marks early in the morning. But I didn't care and he didn't either. I felt like I was about to cum I looked in his eyes and they held so much love, compassion, hope, and lust.
"AHHHH Gio I'm about to cum!!!" I yelled about to reach my full orgasm.
I saw his eyes shut tightly and then I came. And as I did I could tell he came too by how his body suddenly relaxed. He got off of me and laid next to me. We where both panting as hard as ever he kissed my forehead and we let sleep take over our body's.