Perfect Day

I woke up a to the smell of food, I went to the closet and I put on the under wears that I had on the first night, Gio had washed them, also I put on a big t-shirt that had the words "Here I Am What Are You're Other Two Wishes" and I decided to put it on. I followed the smell of food down stairs and I found a shirtless Gio only wearing a pair of joggers. I looked at him and smiled.
"Hey my beautiful princess." He told me kissing me lightly on the lips.
"Hey baby what you cooking??" I said going around the island up to him and wrapping my arms around him.
"Pancakes, bacon, and some sunny side up eggs." He said looking down at the frying pan.
I chuckled lightly and kissed him on his cheek while leaving out of the kitchen going to the living room and setting it up so that we could watch tv while eating. I couldn't find anything good on the tv so I decided to put Netflix on, I put on family guy and as soon as I did Gio came in with the two plates and two cups of orange juice. He set the plates down on the coffee table and then ran up to the room to get a blanket. When he came back down the intro was just finishing up. I decided to start it off from season one episode one because I had already seen the new ones. We started watching tv and eating it was really quiet, but not one of the awkward type of silences, it was a nice silence. We finished eating and we just laid there laughing and watching family guy. When I looked at the watch I noticed that it was already ten forty-five.
"Gio, WE DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL WE WHERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A TEST IN YOUR CLASS!!! AND I HAD A TEST IN ENGLISH AND HISTORY!!!" I said practically losing my head.
"CALM DOWN BABY!!!, I will let the teachers know that we found each other." He said kissing my temple and rubbing my shoulder.
Since we are in a full wolf town the school and the teachers don't really care but we have to make sure that it doesn't get out to the human world because then it would become a big problem because they don't understand how the whole wolf thing works. We kept looking at the tv and I drifted to sleep. When I woke up I was in the room I looked to my side and saw it was only twelve fifteen. I got up and started thinking about what to do today. I decided since it was a nice day out that we could have a picnic. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair I shaved my legs and other body parts then got out. I straightened my hair and I put on a bit of mascara then I headed to the closet and I decided to put on a pair of his shorts and a big muscle shirt of his. I prepared all the picnic stuff and headed to the living room where he was.
"Get your bum ass up you thot we are going to have a picnic." I told him as I walked in the living room.
He chuckled lightly and went into the room in twenty minuets he was ready. We walked out the back door heading into the woods. It was about twenty minuets into the walk when I found the perfect spot it had beautiful green grass and it had a pond with the clearest water and it was surrounded by trees and flowers and the sunlight reflected off the pond, it was beautiful. We set our things down and started to set everything up. When we finished we just started talking we laid on the blanket and we made out shapes in the clouds, and we laughed for a while and occasionally he would kiss me lightly on the lips. It started turning night and the sun was setting we spent all of our day together laughing, talking, and running around. We decided that we should go home because the woods get really dangerous at night and it gets really cold. When we where walking to the house it was really nice and quiet but a good kind of quiet and it was the best day I have ever had.