"Mine!!!"

*Stephanie's pov*

As I was walking towards my first class I could feel my wolf Alana on edge I could tell that something was going to happen today. I went into my first class witch was English I walked in and got stares from everybody as I walked in quietly.

"Hi! My name is Ms.Varello I'm tour English teacher for the whole year what's your name?"

"Stephanie Rivera." I told her

"Okay!! Why don't you go and take a seat where ever you want." She said smiling at me.

I looked up and down the lines and saw an empty seat I made my way towards it and I sat down. The teacher started talking and I started taking down notes the class went by super fast I found my self in my second class witch was history.

"Hello my name is Mr.Weemer I'm your history teacher for this semester go take a seat." He told me sourly. I didn't say anything back and went and took my seat he started talking and I zoned out while doodling in my notebook. It was already time for my third block but I had a free period so I just decided to go to the library. I love reading It makes me feel like I'm in a whole other world. I went to the library and there was no one there I went down the isles and I found a book that looked pretty interesting it was called "Unwind" I sat down on one of the desks and I started reading, time flew by and I noticed I had five minuets, I had fallen in love with the book and I decided to check it out of the library during that time I was able to find my way down stairs and go to the cafeteria. As I went in I noticed some jocks were staring at me but I just kept walking and ignored them. I got my lunch and sat down by my self I didn't even eat I just got lunch so I could drink the juice time flew by and I went to my last class witch was gym I love gym it's my favorite class. I went to the locker room and got dressed when I came out this sent hit me it smelled like wood and cologne my wolf started howling in joy and then she said "Mate."
*Giovanys pov*

The whole day my wolf Claus has been on edge I could feel something was going to happen. As I went to my last class I felt this sent hit me it smelled like flowers and candy my wolf started howling in joy and he said "Mine." When I turned my head I saw the most beautiful girl ever she was so short and I love short girls he hair was long and curly and her eyes where big and brown she was perfect. She stared at me and I stared at her it took a lot of work to keep my self from getting her and kissing her right there on the spot but I was able to control my self.
*Stephanie's pov*

I saw the most handsome guy he was about six feet and his eyes where dark brown almost black and his hair was straight short and black and I could see his six pack through his tight muscle shirt and I saw his muscular arms and they where pretty big. We all stood in a line across the bleachers as he spoke every once in a while he would steal glances at me and I would notice we started doing drills and I felt him starring at me the whole time. When the class ended he called me over to talk to him.

"Stephanie can you come here for a second?" He said

"Yes Mr.Fajardo?"

"Call me Gio, and I need to talk to you after class, alright?"

I nodded and headed towards the locker room to change before going to Giovanys- i mean Gios office to talk to him. I knocked on his door and heard him say to come in, I walked in and looked at him and smiled. He came up to me and locked the door behind me, when I looked into his eyes they held so much lust then he smashed his lips on to mine, the kiss held so much love and compassion he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he cleared off his desk and set me on top of it he started trailing kisses down my jaw and to my neck I tangled my hands in his soft silk hair and pushed his body closer to me with my legs and I felt his hard member poking on my core I pulled his lips back on to mine and I started kissing him even harder while his hands wondered all over my body then he pulled the kiss apart and he whispered in my ear.

"Not yet."

I looked at him and I pouted he kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Hey Stephanie do you uhh I don't know want to go on a date with me tonight?"

I stood up and lightly kissed him on the lips

"Yes I would love that" I said smiling

"Great well I'll pick you up at 7:00??"

"Sounds great."

And with that I smiled and walked out.