Meeting Her

I got up at 7:30am and noticed I was late for shool. I turned to my side and saw a green post it note it said "See you at school gorgeous, love you XOXO -Gio". I smiled and made my way to the bathrrom, I took a shower shaved and brush my teeth. I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun and I went to the walk in closet. I chose out a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and my grey Hollister sweater, and my pair of galaxy vans. As I rushed out the door I grabbed an apple off the counter, I walked out locked the door and went to school I took my phone and started texting Gio. 

*MESSAGES: Hey babe im on my way to school ill see you when i get there, oh! by the way were having dinner at my brothers at 7:00pm tonight. -Stephanie* 

I left it at that put in my ear buds and played Avenged sevenfold on my way to school. While I was walking I saw a car pulling up next to me when I look I saw my brother in the drivers side and his girlfriend in the passengers seat. He rolled down the window and leaned over the beautiful girl. "Hey get in the car your gonna be late if you keep walking come on." I smiled and jumped into the back seat. When I got inthe car the beautiful girl that was in the front seat turned around smiled and said good morning to me I smiled and said it back and my brother took off. 

We got to the school in a matter of minuets and we all got out. I said bye to them and ran inside to my first class. I sat down in my english class and a new student walks in. "Everyone this is our new student Alondra" said Ms.Varralo to the class. When I looked up I saw the one face in my life I didnt want to see. The luna of our old pack Alondra she was--- let me fix that, she IS the biggest slut ever shes the whole reason why we got kicked out of our pack. She scanned the whole class room and landed her eyes on me when she saw me she quickly shifted into her wolf. Before I could react she jumped on me, while I was under her I was able to change to my wolf I shook her off me and bit her side. I heard her growl and she threw me acrross the room. I quickly got up and stood far away from her. she came running againg and I moved to the side and I bit down on her neck hard making her yelp. I thrashed her around while keeping the grip on her neck not letting go, when all of a sudden I feel a large body hit me and im on the floor. It was the Alpha of our old pack Logan and he was already in his wolf form and by the look in his eyes he wasnt happy from what I had done to his mate.He pushed her to the side and came running twoards me, he bit me by my leg and he dragged me around the floor shaking his head at the same time. I yelped as loud as I could. I turned and bit him on his side witch caused him to let go of my leg. I took that oportunity to go as fas as I could to the door but he jumped on my back and bit my neck I cried out as loud as i could and fell to the ground. When all of a sudden I heard someone burst through the door, when i look up through my blurry vision I see Gio standing at the door and his eyes are dark brown stairing at Logan. He quickly changed into his wolf form and launched at Logan. After that i passed out and dont remember a thing.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dark room when i looked to the side i saw a night stand and an alarm clock, i looked at the time and it said 2:45am. I looked around and noticed that i was in my old room, i got up and turned on the light and heard people talking downstairs, i opened my door and heard my brother anthony and his mate Karen. As i walked down the hall i heard the shower on when i walked in i saw the floor full of blud and someone in the shower. When i pulled back the glass slide door I saw Gio covered in blood and wounds and they looked pretty deep, when i looked in the bathroom mirror i saw that i was covered in gauge bandages. around my neck leg and i had scratches on my side with bruises on my face. I heard the shower cut off and saw Gio come out, when he saw me in the bathroom he look surprsed but relieved at the same time. When i looked at him he had a deep bite going across his leg and his face had bruises and scratches when i looked at his side he had a big sratch down his ribs. I went up to him and gave him a soft sweet hug which he returned, i looked in his eyes and gave him a deep kiss as if i didnt see hime in years, we both pulled away and he went to put his clothe on. We walked down stairs hand in had and saw my brother and his mate setting the table. when my brother saw me he ran to me and gave me a tight hug. 

"ouch! whats wrong with you dont you see the bandages!" I told him as i held my neck. 

"Opps.. sorry Steph im just glad that your okay.. i was really worried after what happened i heard the whole story.."

I looked over at his mate and she had a worried look on her face she came up to me and looked me in the eyes. 

"The luna of your old pack and the alpha are in critical condition in the hospital... and they are going to keep attaking you two untill you guys find a pack or else the next attack is gonna end up with you in the hospital... I sudgest that you join Gios and my pack..." 

I look over to Gio and hes looking at me waiting for an answer. 

"Your brother has already said yes babe we just need to make sure its okay with you." He looked at me with big eyes and i knew he wanted me to say yes. 

I looked at all of them once more took a deep breath and closed my eyes and gave them my answer. 

"yes." 

They all screamed in excitment and continued setting the table i went to the kitchen to help Gio with the food. After the table was set we all sat and started to eat. I started talking with my brothers ma-- i mean Karen and she was really nice she told me that her mother and father were the doctors in her pack and she also told me about her self she told me she liked soccer and we had that in common. and we became instant friends. My brother also took this time to talk to Gio and have the talk with him I havent seen my brother this happy in so long i was so glad that things were starting to look up for us.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~