Perfect Date

I woke up and I smelled eggs bacon and pancakes. My heat already passed so it was safe for me to leave the room without Gio freaking out. The past couple of days I thought I would hate them but they where kinda nice. I was able to watch movies all day and not go to school. The bad thing is that Gio had to work or else he would be fired, but when he came home we would mess around a little and do stuff. I got up and I headed to the bathroom to wash my hair it was starting to stink, I shaved my legs and my other body parts. I got out and I wrapped the towel around my body and getting another one to put on my head for my hair. I went to the sink and I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on a little bit of leave in conditioner and i put in a little bit of hair gel and I left my hair in its natural curls. I got out with the towel around my whole body and headed to the walk in closet I got out a pair of my leggings and a big sweatshirt that said "Vans" and I know that it's Gio's favorite sweatshirt so I thought why not, and I got out a black tank top and I threw the whole outfit on the bed. Since I was in heat for a couple of days me and Gio took the time for me to officially move into his place. I went to the vanity and I did a simple eye make up i had a cream colored base and on the crease and outer corner I had a light brown color with a little bit of mascara and a small simple wing. I put all the clothe on and I put on my galaxy printed vans and I headed out the room. When I got down stairs I noticed that Gio was also dressed I went up to him and pecked him on the lips and sat on a barstool at the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.
"What you cooking good looking?" I told him flashin a toothy grin that made him chuckle.
"Eggs, bacon, and pancackes."
"Why such a big breakfast??"
"Because we are going to go to a private restaurant, just for wolfs deep in the forest and it's going to take us 2 hours to get there. Dress up real pretty its gonna be the perfect date."
I went upstairs and I went straight into the closet. It took me 10 minuets just to find the perfect outfit. I got out a black dress, to go with it I took out a black leather jacket with a grey hood. And to finish up the look I took out my black wedges. Since I hald already taken a shower I just threw the clothe that I had out on. I went to the vanity and I did a smokey eye and I put on a red colored lipstick. I walked out of the room and i saw Gio in a black tuxedo with a black tie and a pair of black dress shoes. I looked at him up and down and he looked amazing.
"You ready to go babe?" He asked with his eyes roaming my body.
"Yeah lets go."
We got into the car and i heard the engine purr to life. The whole trip we had a blast, we put the music on super loud and had the windows down. When we started getting close to the place Gio turned the music down and put the windows up. I fixed my self up a little before heading out the car and Gio fixed his tux. As soon as we got out we met in front of the car. He took my hand in his and they molded into each other perfectly. I was so proud to call this amazing man mine.
We entered the restaurant and I saw my best friend Yesenia with her boyfriend. I waved at her and smiled lightly and she did the same. We went to our table witch Gio had reserved for us and sat down. It was the best table in the whole restaurant, it had the perfect dim lighting, it was half way to the bathroom and the kitchen and it was close to a small window where you could see the sunset perfectly.
"You look so gorgeous Stephanie." He told me while giving me a small smile and holding my hand.
"Thanks babe you look good too." I told him while staring into his eyes.
We ordered our dinner and it came in twenty minuets we both ordered the same thing, a seven ounce sirloin with mixed vegetables and baked potato. We had a couple of drinks of wine but we weren't waisted yet since we are wolfs and our system is stronger we can tolerate more alcohol than humans.
Me and Gio were just sitting there in silence and out of no where he kissed me, I responded by kissing him back. I felt his hand trailing up my leg to my thigh and he used his leg to part mine even further so he could have better access. I felt his hand trail up even further and then i felt him rubbing my aching core. I let a little moan escape my mouth and he seamed to like it because he responded back with a sexy ass grunt.
"Your so wet baby, I wanna fuck you right here right now." He told me with so much desire and lust in his voice that turned me on even more, if it was possible at the time.
He threw two hundred dollars on the table and practically pulled me out of my seat and got me into the car.
The whole ride back home was amazing. At every red light we would stop and make out and i would get on top of him and grind on his dick witch made him even harder witch i thought wasn't possible but it was. We got home in and hour, half the time it took us to get to the restaurant.
He parked the car and quickly got out and ran to the door he un locked it and swung it open then he ran back to the car and opened the door for me and pulled me out picking me up bridal style and going into the house. When we got in he kicked the door closed, he put me on the floor for a split second and locked the door. He picked me up but this time i was wrapping my legs around him. He carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed. He didn't hesitate to come and kiss me quickly. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room. He kicked off his shoes while taking off his tie, and as i slid my thong down my ankles throwing them elsewhere. He took off his belt and pulled his pants down, i could see his big hard dick through his boxers. I took off my dress and took off my heels. At this point i was just in my bra and Gio was just in his boxers. He unclipped my bra and started sucking on my nipple, while he played with the other one with his free hand. He then moved to the other nipple giving it the same attention. I pulled down his boxers and without any warning he slammed into me. I gasped because i was shocked of what just happened. Then he pulled out all the way and slammed right back in. This wasn't like all the other times we fucked. This time was different. He kept slamming into me and moans escaped my mouth.
"I want you to cum all over my dick Stephanie come on do it for daddy."
Those words brought me over the edge, i felt my walls clench and i came. But Gio wasn't done yet. He kept going, he made me go over my edge 4 times. Then he gave me one last big thrust and i hit my last climax for the night i felt his body relax and i took that as a sign that he was done for tonight to. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He started stroking my hair and soon i drifted to sleep, this night was truly amazing.