~Lazy day~

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. When I focused on the setting I noticed I wasn't in my room. I remembered what happened las night and a smile grew across my face. When I tried to get up I couldn't, I felt a big muscular arm around my waist. When I turned over I was met by Gios gaze.
"Morning gorgeous." He told me as he kissed my temple. His sleepy voice was sexy as fuckkkk.
"Morning babe." I told him rubbing my sleepy eyes.
He chuckled lightly and got out of the bed when I noticed he was going to the bathroom I got up and ran towards him making him fall on the floor. I wasn't getting in the
bathroom last, guys take too long and I really have to pee!!!
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Gio screamed when he fell on the floor.
I laughed and I kept running when I got into the bathroom I shut the door and locked it I heard him banging on the door and I heard him whine but I ignored him and decided to take a quick shower since I didn't last night. I got out and I noticed I didn't have a towel. I poked my head though the door and I looked at him sitting on the bed watching tv he looked at me and smiled as if he knew what I wanted.
"I'll give you a towel, but you have to come and get it." He said with a smirk on his face.
I sighed and shut the bathroom door and I got an idea. I took the curtains from the bathroom window and wrapped it around my small body. When I came out I saw his face in shock.
"I'm not that stupid to come out here naked you dumbass." I told him with a smirk while I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to dry my hair and my body. I came out and he looked at me when I went to the bed he had laid an outfit for me it was a pair of basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt with a sports bra and a pair of boxers.
"Where did you get this sports bra?!?!" I asked him with jealousy running through my veins. He told me that his sister gave it to him so that I could wear it I saw honesty in his eyes so I believed him. He came up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips.
"You hungry??" He asked me with his face in my neck.
"No my stomach is just growling because I'm full, yes I'm hungy!!" I yelled at him witch caused him to chuckle lightly, and we headed to the kitchen we ate some cereal even though it was two in the afternoon. After that we washed our plates and went back into the room. We decided to stay in the whole day just to talk and watch movies and to get to know each other better.