Ceremony

-

Walking down the long brightly-colored hallway, the early morning sun shined magically through the gold curtains, I breathed in the sweat aroma of the  mansion that lingered in the air But soon, a heavy sigh came through my lips.

I don't know how long I can keep up with this weird behavior. At first, it was at a safe level, but now, it's a bit dangerous, I still can't believe them, whatever it is that they were that angry about with each other could seriously damage their friendship.

Ugh, I can't even bother. I'm already stressed about what kind of power I'll get, and sooner or later, I'll have to meet the others, I won't lie. I'm kinda scared of the one with long hair. I don't know, He looks so serious looking.

When the stairs came into my view, I snapped out of my thoughts and continued, meanwhile behind me, was a little bit too quiet, that's suspicious, I took a peak behind me before I went down the marble stairs.

I saw that makoi was still looking down and following me like a loyal puppy, and Kane looked straight ahead in a daze, I'mma be honest they were well dressed.

makoi was dressed in a white it radiate his elegance, his white long coat lined at the top with fur and sliver chains that were embedded into the coat and other jewelry, the coat was slightly dragging on the ground behind him.

his silver waistcoat was fashioned with his family brooch, which he proudly wore. His white pants with a golden design at the side and his polished leather boot were very exquisite.

Very fancy, yes, very fancy.

While Kane was more on the fiery side while makoi was looking like a snow cone, his vibrant red short coat was a bold color of choice, but it fitting him, his waist vest was the same firey red with gold buttons and jewelry attached to it, Kane and myself wore our family brooch with was a beautiful color of  emerald.

his black pants and boots were not with jewelry but they looked very clean and new.

I felt a little undressed, but the loose deep green shirt with my sleek black pants with a knee-high silk coat that was lavishly dripping with gold jewelry and my brooch.

I also rocked some ear rings it was a simple gold long drop with an emerald gem emerged with a gold firm, overall I was simply dressed, like a bad bitch.

Haa, I walked the front door and In this specific moment, I felt like someone was watching me from afar, and I know when someone is watching me,I've had four different people stalk me, so I have some experience.

The uncomfortable gaze made me stop and look around at my surroundings, but there were only trees to my left and right, I'm I being delusional? No, I know when someone is watching, and something or someone is watching me.

"Mekei, are you ok?" Makoi asked as he touched my shoulder

"Ah- uh yea, I'm alright." Surprised by the sudden touch, I flinch, which didn't make my words convincing to makoi, but I just smiled.

I looked forward at the white carriage with gold flowers ingraded on it. I stepped inside first and sat on the black leather seats. The black  interior was also decorated with gold flowers, vines running across the ceiling.

Kane and makoi sat opposite me, I took one look at their faces and immediately looked out the window.

"Mekei," Kane called, I stubbornly did not answer and continued to look out the window as I heard the carriage move

"Mekei, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to fight your brother in front of you. Next time, I'll beat him up completely out of your eyesight," makoi said as he  held my legs