Temptation

So it's been a few days since Jin and Jun came back, and I can say that they got even more perverted...I'm not surprised, just very tired.

But other than that, we've had some great times as we spended more time together. Our bond grew stronger...

And I haven't really had a decent chat with Kane and makoi even since jun and Jin came back, while I have talked to makoi a couple times in school but I haven't spoken to Kane at all, it's like he's avoiding me...

Anyway,I was currently on the roof of the school with Jin while his brother had student council stuff to deal with because there president makoi was sick and resting at home, I had already visit him he said he would be better soon...

I was sitting beside jin as he laid his head in my lap, I laid back on the wall, eating my cream bread as Jin was half asleep.

"Hey Jin, you want some?" I ask as i look down at the sleepy looking boy

"Mmmh."

"Here." I brought the bread to the sleeping boy, and he lazily opened his mouth

After he took a bite then he began to chew while making a satisfied face, which was kinda cute....then I noticed a bit of cream beside his mouth.

"You got a little bit." I brought my hand down to his mouth and wiped off the cream

He looked at me in surprise, but that slowly changed as he licked the cream of my thumb and looked at me seductively...

"D-don't do that it's gross!"

"Huh? but darling, your fingers are so sweet. I wanna suck on them all day. "

"Perv -" Before I could finish, Jin got up and attacked my neck as he brought me closer to him, which surprised me it made me laugh a bit since my neck was my sensitive

"Haha, stop it!!" I tried to push him away, but he was too strong, hugging me like an anaconda, making me fully face him

"Sweet," he commented

Even tho he was hugging me tightly as he sucked off my neck like a vampire, feeling the warmth of his body crashed so closely against mine was quite nice, I inhaled his intoxicating scent as his soft lips went up to my face and traced along my jaw line.

"What a lewd face you're making you like it, don't you?" He looked into my eyes and asked

I couldn't even answer, I was too busy trying to push him off, but I couldn't move this anaconda from around my chest. Then again, was I trying? This is kinda- wait, no!

Jin went up to my lips and bit my bottom lip before he could, fully kiss me, i wanted to melt from all this heat, but all i could do was sqeaul.

It seemed like jin was planning to go further, but the doors opened before he could begin... I don't know if I was happy or disappointed. All my feelings were mixed....

I heard an angry groan from Jin as he left my lips. He had an irritated expression as he looked to see the person. His face grew more annoyed when he saw who it was...

Then I saw who it was....Kane.

"How annoying you always come at the wrong times," Jin said as he sat up

"..." Kane didn't say anything, but I could tell he didn't like what he saw

"Mekei, it's time to go home,"

I reluctantly stood up, Jin held on to my hand, still glaring at Kane,but I gently removed his hand.

"I have to go home,I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled as I went towards Kane