season change and feelings will grow

_

It was now nighttime, and a maid had shown Kane where he was staying while I went to my bedroom...

I was currently on my bed under the sheets, I was comfortable, and I would not move for anything.

My mind began to wonder, how did I get here? Was it god giving me a second chance? Or is this my punishment? Whatever for now, I gotta stick to my plan and live my life away from the story even tho kane will bring it to the house.

《Kane pov》

A woman came and took me away to what was meant to be my room, but I was confused. Why wasn't I staying with mekei?

"Alright master Kane, this is your room. Don't worry, it's only two rooms away from master mekei, " the woman informed me as she led me to my bed

"Wait, here I'll go get your night clothes that your father bought." she sat me on the bed and then walked towards a big wooden box in the corner of my room

I held a straight face as I watched the woman open the box. A thought came to me: 'Are all of them stupid or just really kind?'

For example, mekei he was overwhelmingly kind to a stranger, tho his kindness was quite nice, it was still too much, and Simon, he took me from such a shady orphanage, not knowing anything about me.

Whatever, they don't need to know anything.

The woman came back with a silky black shirt and pants, and she rested the material on the bed. She looked at me and began to take off my shirt, but I stopped her.

"Rule 3: No one is allowed to see you naked until your 18th birthday."

"Miss, I can do this myself. Thank you."

"Oh, someone's shy, ok then I'll leave you to it," the woman said, turning to exist the room

After she left, I took off my shirt and put on the clothes she left. that was annoyingly close.

I laid on the huge bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't this switch from sleeping on the ground to have my own room with a humongous bed, was to soon I couldn't adapt to it.

But this is still better than living in the place.

↣𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌↢

"𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅," 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍, 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅,'"

"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏," 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔."

"𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓?"

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓,"

I'm a monster, and I don't deserve happiness...

But...

I am not at the orphanage anymore, so those rules don't apply, right?

Mekei said he would take care of me, Mekei he was very kind and goofy and pretty.

His eyes were like gold. His hair reminded me of the midnight sky, his ear that would red from time to time, and his blinding smile like an angel.

His personality from what I've seen is sugar sweet, I like it, do I like him?

My heart beat seem to have increased, and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Maybe I did.

For the first time in my life, I felt lonely, I wanna see mekei, now.

I got up and took a pillow with me, I followed the directions the woman gave me and knocked on the door, I just have to give him puppy eyes, and he'll let me sleep with him.
.
-

♡mekei's pov♡

A sudden knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it?"I asked

"It's me," a familiar cute face opened the door

"Kane, what are you doing here?"

"I um don't like sleeping alone," he said as he came towards my bed. "So, can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked as he stared at me with puppy dog eyes, waiting for an answer while playing with his fingers

How cute.

"Yea sure I was feeling lonely anyway" he reminders me of how my sister used to sneak in my bed when she was little because according to her I was comfortable, hehe ah I miss those days.

He climbed on the bed and then processed to go under the sheets I turned towards him and watch as he made himself comfortable then our eyes meet,we starred into each other's eyes for a good moment before Kane opened his mouth.

"I have a weird request for you,"

"What is it?"

"C-can you stay with me and never leave me." Kane interlocked our hands as he said that he looked deeply into my eyes
"I've had too many people leave," he said sadly

"I won't, I'll be with you and protect you, little bro,"

"I don't think you'll be protecting anything any time soon tho"

Ah, did he just...

"You calling me weak, shorty?!"

"Yes," he said boldly

"TCH so much for a bounding moment." I turned the other way in order to ignore him

"Good night," he said

"Good night, shorty." I scoffed

-
-