what is wrong with me??!

AN- Hello humans, l've finally decided what to do with this story so far I've just been writing whatever comes to mind but I decided to gave it a plot other that meeting of hot guys and having them fall for you to the point of killing and perverted actions, I'm still not clear about the end but I'm working in it so...

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and voting, i really appreciate it. This chapter is going to be peaceful. No weird shit is going to happen. I swear 😇
y'all have a good summer and enjoy!

_____

Why did I think it was a good idea to die?

I know I've been down this road before yea, yea. I cursed about how I die and all, but I still kind of feel like this is a bad dream. All of this these people, this world and the body I'm in, i sometimes wish it wasn't real, I wanna go home I'm tired, i miss my sister and my life, I can't believe I'm realizing that now.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Another than my mid-life crisis, it's my turn to see what powers i have, so from the genes my dad and my dead mother have, which were....?

Shit i can't remember what power simon or what's her name uhh enya right!, can't believe i remembered her name but not her power, wait that's because simon never told me that cunt!!

"The next person is also from the la foresten family, please welcome Mekei la foresten."

Kane isn't related to me so I can't determine my powers from him, ugh whatever.

An unexpected burst of clapping startled me as I went down, damn I'm popular, Ha I get it I'm very sexy after all even without my beautiful body.

As i got closer to the pond, I got the uncomfortable feeling of someone watching me, and yea, I know currently everyone was watching me. It's the same gaze from before.

Geez, even in this world, I'm still getting stalked. People just can't help but be obsessed.

I turned towards the uncomfortable gaze and saw a dark figure behind the crowd of people.

Well, that can't be good.

Anyway, I can't even give a shit whatever happens, yui will fix it with her boy band posse, I took the knife and made a tiny cut in my hand, then I bent down and placed the palm of my other hand in the water, it glowed green and then multipe color, mmh interesting.

I drip the water on the cut and Yep that fucking hurts it was like electricity flowing into your veins, some could describe it as your eyes opening up to a new world, then I stood up and walked towards the lady in all black, I handed her my hand haha.

She took it and mumbled some words silently, and then she spoke.

"Earth born healing and huh?" The lady suddenly stops and looks on my hand like she lost something

"Is there a problem?" The king asked

"Your m-majesty, the legendary power. I can't see it. I mean, it's there, but it's just I don't know what's going on,"

"Bring another witch," the king said, and another lady came from the sideline and approached me

After some minutes, she looked back at the king and shaked her head.

"Try it together," the announcer suggested

And so both witches held my hand and chanted their magic words, but I felt a sudden shock which made me blink for a moment but when I opened my eyes, both of the witches were on the ground.

There was chatter all around the room.

What.the.hell

I could have gotten the ability to fly. i would have been happy with healing and flying instead of some shy mystery power!