Chapter - Eight

*They enjoy lot in amusement park
After some time*

They come back in office

jungwoo - dadda , mummy I'm going to the grandpa 's office to show these toys! *He said and run from their*

Jungkook - ohk  and  don't run other wise...*he said but jungwoo already entered in lift * Y/n

* She ignored him and started going out of the office. Jungkook went behind her , now he gets angry and holds her hand tightly, starts dragging her and he makes her sit in the car and he sits in the driving seat and starts the car in anger *

Y/n - Mr.jeon pls slow the speed or

Jungkook - or what will you do huh!!

Y/n - I..I.I wi..ll. jump off the car .

Jungkook - ohk then pls jump .

Y/n - Jeon pls slow down the car , are you listening to me or not ,slow down the car right now.

Jungkook - I will not and let me see how you will jump from the car .

Y/n - y..oo..uu..u a.r..e unbelievable Mr.jeon .

Jungkook - yes I'm sweetheart.

Y/n - what! What did you call me right now?

Jungkook - sweetheart.* y/n ignore him *

*After some time they both reach at house*

After reaching home jungkook pinned y/n on wall

Jungkook - What's your problem huh! I want to talk with you and you're ignoring me

Y/n - what's my problem huh? What's your problem first you told me don't come near you and now you're coming near me Mr.jeon

Jungkook - ohk fine y/n , I know it's my fault I'm sorry pls forgive me y/n pls i said it in all drunken state please*his eyes is full of tears*

Y/n - i don't ttt *she stops when she saw Jungkook is crying*

Y/n - why are you crying, jungkook listen me .

* she put her palm on jungkook cheeks and move his face towards her and wipe his tears with her thumb but jungkook close his eyes and try to avoid y/n face not to see *

Y/n - jungkook, jungkook listen to me why are you crying ?

Jungkook hugged her and started crying on her shoulder.

Jungkook - y/n pl-s pls f-oo-org-ive me-e pls.

Y/n - ohk fine i forgive you , please tell me why are you crying.

Jungkook - I'm sorry y/n i know I'm wrong, liya is my past and you are my future, liya betrayed me for money and i thought everyone is like liya, only love money but after meeting you i realised I'm wrong. I'm sorry,I promise you I will keep you happy always but please don't leave me , i need you please

* he touched his forehead with y/n forehead*

Y/n - I promise you ,

Jungkook- thanks y/n

*he hugged her tightly and y/n also hug him*

Jungkook - y/n ca–n i-i

*suddenly y/n phone range *

Y/n - *she pick it and said *  hello

??: hello y/n *very heavy and like robot sound come from other side*

Y/n - who ?

?? - your bad time just wait and watch how I'll i destroy you for marrying jungkook my love .

*And with a beap phone disconnect*

Jungkook -  who is there

Y/n - idk . What is he talking.

Jungkook - leave it

*He said while hugging her from back*

Y/n - what are you doing?

Jungkook - hugging my wife is their any problem.

Y/n - huh!!?

*She thinks like dramatically*

Jungkook - what are you thinking about this ?

*He said while breaking hug and turned you to face him , he states her eyes*

Y/n - what

*And suddenly she feels soft lips on his cheeks and stay straight for some time in shock*

Jungkook - ohk bye I have to go office for important meeting and jungwoo we both come together and take care of yourself ohk .

Y/n - ohk bye.

*He left*

Y/n pov - I'm canfuse did i do right to forgive jungkook, or i did wrong what should I do , y/n just leave this and focus on future know. So let's make something special for jungwoo. They both like Tteok-bokki so let's maid that . And then I start making it .

*AT NIGHT*  ON DINNER TABLE

She served dinner, to both of them

Jungwoo - wow mummy it's so tasty. right dadda?

Y/n - thanku baby.

Jungkook - it's good.

Y/n - thank you.

After dinner

Jungwoo - let's go mummy, I'm sleepy

Y/n - first let me wash this plates then .

Jungwoo -  no I'm sleepy .

Jungkook - you go I'll clean this .

Y/n - but!

Jungkook - no but just go .

Jungwoo - let's go

*He holds y/n hand tightly and they both went in jungwoo room's*

Jungwoo - here! *While giving a story book*
Pls read this for me.

Y/n - ohk *they both lay on bed*

After some time

Jungkook pov - i come in room after washing dish plate and saw y/n and jungwoo sleep together while hugging  eachother i took my phone from pocket and captured this moments. I always miss this view i always want to sleep with my lil family and know it's completed, i want happy ending. And please god this time let me get happy ending. And i slept with them ...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

TARGET FOR NEXT PART IS 100+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENT I'LL ONLY POST WHEN TARGET IS COMPLETED........