Chapter - Ten

Jungkook - what happened guys! Is everything alright??

Jimin - ofc dude everything is alright. Ntg happened we're just talking about my new business.

Jungkook - what!! Congratulations why you don't tell me this earlier Huh!

Jimin - I'm going to tell this everyone soon. Btw tell me about your newly married life huh!! *In teasing tone*

Jungkook - let's go party is about to start
*They both nobbed and he left *

Taehyung - what we should do with her!

Jimin - leave her in room we'll talk to her after party, we can't spoil everyone's mood here specially jungkook and y/n today is very special day for them .

*Taehyung nobbed*

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Y/N - you want this or this?
*She asked to her Lil boy who is struggling to choose him food to eat*

Jungwoo - Hm this or this too!!
*While pointing his finger towards the food which he wants to eat*

Y/n - okk.*She put the food in plate and handle it to jungwoo*here is your food know eat it properly and if you want more tell me ohk!!

Jungwoo - ohk mumma I love you .

Y/n - I love you too *kiss on her forehead and suddenly jungkook came*

Jungkook - what's going on here.

Jungwoo - ntg dadda I'm hungry so mumma giving me food to eat .

Jungkook - ohk , now go and seat with grandpa he was calling you!!

Jungwoo - ohk *he left*

Jungkook - y/n!

Y/n - yes!!

Jungkook - I want to talk with you it' very urgent please come with me.

Y/n - what happened is everything alright!

Jungkook -  ntg is ohk y/n pls come with I need your help. *Y/n nobbed and jk grabbed her hand and start walking towards the back of stage*

Y/n - what happened jungkook??

Jungkook - actually yk today we're going to sign a biggest deal .

Y/n - yes!! And it's your dream then what's the problem in this.

Jungkook - huh! Actually problem is not this!!

Y/n - Hein!! Will you explain it to me clearly.

Jungkook - listen, actually I got a call from my planing department that the girl who work's for us as a main model , and when she is coming here with car and unfortunately she meet with an accident.

Y/n - ohh my god.. but who?? She ..

Jungkook - idk this and the main problem is this we need a model now who can do modelling.?

*So you are getting confused about deal right!! , let me clear it so jungkook is a ceo of the industry and under it one company works for fashion designing and today they are showing their best articals of their company and some of models are going to wear the articals and presenting to the party , if they get impress then the world biggest deal would be done around 800 billions dollars... *

Y/n - what will you do now...

Jungkook - ik someone....

Y/n - who!!