Chapter - Five

After one week
Y/n come back from Busan and she get totally shocked after listening her marriage and with whom King of cold man urggg

Y/n pov - wtff he really agree to marry with me no god , i can't believe this I know how much he loves his ex wife but- I'm thinking all this and suddenly jimin oppa come.
Pov end

Jimin - Yeah y/n dad is calling you.

Y/n - ohk!!

In the cabin ( Mr.park )

Y/n - dad you call me .

Mr.park - yes ! Y/n as you know we wants to you get married with jungkook and he also agree, but only for jungwoo...

Y/n - yes dad i know, and I'm also fine with this marriage, and I'm ready for this marriage only for jungwoo not any more reason.

Mr.park - I'm proud of you my daughter....

Y/n - thanks dad ..* she left and Mr.jeon entered*

Mr.park - hi old man

Mr.jeon - stop calling me that I'm still young ohk !!

Mr.park- yeah yeah, ohk leave this and tell me did you decide the date of marriage.

Mr.jeon - did! You ask for it y/n huh!!!
Mr.park- yes I ask with her and she agreed.

Mr.jeon - wow that's great so what about day after tomorrow

Mr.park- yeah it's good ,so shall we announced it tomorrow morning in media

Mr.jeon - that's a great idea

( announcement day )

Media was their setting up their cameras , mic etc , wait for Me.jeon and Mr.park the greatest ceos of the world,

Boy- what they want to announce, it's important, i think.

Boy2- I also wonder why they call all the media in a hurry.

Mr.kang - ohk!! Attention pls and sit on your seats, Mr.jeon and Mr.park are coming .

They both entered

Mr.jeon and Mr.park - ohk so everyone we want to announce that My son Jeon jungkook and my daughter park y/n they both are going to get married soon.

Boy- what!! is it true?

Mr.park- yes it's true

Mr.jeon - and the wedding is on after 2 Days.

All media get shocked about this News and happy too and in all news chanal and everywhere only one new is coming " Jeon jungkook and park y/n wedding "

On the other side

??- wh-the- fuck Jeon jungkook i will not leave you for this * while throwing beer glass on tv*

??: cool down honey.. I will handle it .

On the other side..

Jungkook - jimin i said please turn off the tv .

Jimin - why see everywhere only your and y/n news is coming I'm so happy for you not as y/n brother as you best friend I'm saying that ..

Jungkook - whatever and remember I agreed for this marriage only for jungwoo and don't expect much from me.

Jimin- as you say but i promise one day you will say , y/n marrying you is the my best decision of life..

Jungkook - shutttttupppppp you shorty * while throwing pillow*

Finally the biggest day of their life come
Wedding day , Jungkook was ready and he came on stage.

* PHOTO *

Y/n was getting ready in the room and she was wearing a beautiful dress , which was made only for her

Y/n was getting ready in the room and she was wearing a beautiful dress , which was made only for her .

Priest: Mr.park pls go and take y/n down stairs

Mr.park : ohk * he left and jungwoo also went with him *

Jungkook pov.
Me and all are waiting for her but i don't know why my hearts beat are raising fast and fast , I'm to nervous and suddenly my eyes fell on a girl , fuck god she is looking so hot and sexy , wowww she is gorgeous, no jungkook what are you thinking you don't have to fall for her , sh-h-ee i-is n-ot li- * he whispered this line while breathing heavily*

Y/n and jungwoo holding hands of each other and jungwoo take y/n on the stage..

Y/n and Jungkook both are facing each other's faces ,y/n looks upwards and Jungkook looks towards y/n and both of their eyes meet with each making a cute eye contact for some min

Y/n and Jungkook both are facing each other's faces ,y/n looks upwards and Jungkook looks towards y/n and both of their eyes meet with each making a cute eye contact for some min .

Priest : So Mr.jeon jungkook do you accept y/n as your wife?

Jungkook : * keep silent for some time* yes I do

Priest: So Ms.park y/n do you accept jungkook as your husband?

Y/n - yes I do

Priest : So now I announced you both as an official husband and wife.

Everyone starts clapping.

Jeong-woo - mama , oppaa * he says loudly which makes both of them turned towards him*

Priest: know you may kiss your bride.

Jungkook and y/n get shocked but everyone start screaming* kiss kisses *

Y/n was nervous and smiled very nervously but suddenly y/n felt someone's soft lips on her lips, yes it was jungkook he broke a kiss in a few seconds, but he whispered something in y/n ears which made her totally heartbroken..

TO BE CONTINUED......

NEXT PART TARGET 45+ VOTES AND 20+ COMMENT