chapter 2

Time skip for weeks
At Jung Apartment

Seokjin was teaching Jungkook in the morning. But Jungkook attention was not on studies but on the phone."so you understand this topics?" Jin asked him.Jungkook don't answer anything.
Jin again asked but no response."Kookie , Please pay to attention on your study .not one phone". Seokjin scold him.

"Sorry hyung but RM drama will start in one hour. I can't concentrate". Seokjin rolled his eyes and said,"yes and if you don't complete these excercise  study then no drama till examination". "No hyung,you can't do it" Jungkook whined . "Then do it ". Jungkook pouted angry and start completing his excercise. Seokjin smile at him .

Few hours later, Seokjin was helping his mother in kitchen and Jungkook was enjoying the drama and Jhope was gone out of town for some work .
Seokjin's Phone started ringing.
Kookie, pickup phone. It must be hyung "Seokjin asked from kitchen.
"I am busy hyung ". Jungkook replied while watching drama.

Seokjin rolled his eyes on his brother and said,"you are being so mannerless" and picked the phone.
"Hello! Hyung do you reached Gwangju on time?". "Yes Jin ah ! After completing here work I will come home safely" ..."okay Hyung take care ". Jin talked to Jhope for sometime and keep off phone and about to go back in work

Seokjin's Phone  start ringing ,"yes hyung.." "Sorry Jin oppa it's me Soyaa. Oppa I need you urgent please.". Jin asked in tense,"What happened
Soyaa ?. Any problem?". Soyaa explain her problem  "okay, I will coming ".
Jin said and hurriedly went to change dress. Mrs Jung notice and asked Jin where he is going in hurry? ."mom , Soyaa need help in her parlour " "okay Jinah ". Jin smile and leaves .

Scene change with RM Mansion.

Mr Bang was tiring to get RM signature on drama contract. and RM was busy in watching movie "Chief . Please sign on it . It's urgent".Mr Bang said tiredly."why  I need to sign  Mr Bang? . . RM raised his eyebrow and again watching movie. Mr Bang sighed and said,"Because you need to sign contract for next drama and it's urgent.please sign it now Chief".

Mr Bang scared inside when realises he just ordered RM. "Ch..ief..I ..a..m..s.o..r". RM looked at him darkly and said,"Are You saying something?". Mr Bang get scared more and said,"I am so sorry chief. Please forgive me". He start pleading. He get shocked  when he heard RM laughing
"You are so scared Mr Bang. Chill Man. ".Mr Bang smile with scared heart.
"Chief you scared me". RM smriked and sign the contact.

Time skip with Jin.

Seokjin was going to Sooyaa's parlour hurriedly and he get tense in mind when he notice a boy was behind him while murmuring some flirty songs.
Seokjin walked more fastly and take relief when reached parlour.
"I am really sorry Oppa. I spoil your holiday". Sooyaa apologise him."hey you are like my little sister. I can do it for you. You go enjoy time with your family ". Sooyaa smile and left after thanking him.

After Sooyaa left, Seokjin start opening parlour. He get in tense when he heard same flirting songs and a stranger was opening parlour gate. "Oh hoo that creepy guy come here also. I will not leave him ". He said and take out paper spray to teach him lesson.

As Creepy Guy open the door,Seokjin start attacking on him by pepper spray.
"AAAHHH PLEASE STOP"?.Guy screamed in pain. " You creepy guy. How do you think?". Seokjin said angrly "Please stop it's hurting too much". "Why stop? You didn't stop after chasing me and singing some creepy songs you creepy stalker ". "What are you saying? I am just salesman and I come here to sale product".Guy said in confusion.

"I am really sorry. I thought you are stalker". Seokjin apologise and give him towel to clean his face.
Guy was little angry on him "look I am not ...". His words get stuck with mouth when he saw Seokjin .He comes out I. Sense when Seokjin asked,"you are not what ?". Guy looked down shyly and said,"Stalker". Seokjin chuckled and asked his name."so tell me your name?". Guy smile and said,"Lee Jaehwan". "It's Kim Seokjin". He extended his hand to friendship and Jaehwan accepted him