chapter 7

At RM MANSION

As RM car reached mansion. By order of Mr Bang. Band started playing instrument to welcome newly web couple.

RM was enjoying the moment while dragging Seokjin into Mansion while singing,"jjin jjin jjin jjin, jjin jjinka, jjin, jjin, jjin." and flower was raining over them.

_

"My Jin My Love , we get blessing from your family. Don't you think you should take blessings from older too".
RM asked Jin but He was silent.

"Jinu , go get blessing from Mr Bang.He is like father to you". RM make him to bowed in front of Mr Bang.

"My love Jinu ,now it's time to meet important members here.". RM sign Mr Bang to call them.

"Jinu ,she is Miss Hana .our  caretaker. She is serving here from long time . You should take her blessings ". RM asked Seokjin to take blessing from  grandner, cleaner,chef  and others. Seokjin take blessings from them without any emotions

"Jinu , please told me how much important members here". RM asked Seokjin to count servants."One two , three, four and five".

"Aishh, Jinu , don't tell me you don't know how to count. Count again ".
Seokjin count again and find only five servant.

"Jinu , come I will help you to count"
"One,two , three four, five." and He looked at Seokjin and said,"six. ". Seokjin give him hurt and confused look.

"Jinu my love, do you really think that I already accept you as my husband.
No my love my Jinu you are just servant here. And you hired as Rm's husband."RM insult Jin so badly.

"Mr Bang do you prepare room as I ordered to you. " "Yes chief". Mr Bang said. "Good job".RM looked at Jin and said,"my love Jinu , now it's time to enjoy our first night". Jin looked at him angrly. RM smriked and take Seokjin bridal style

____

RM take Seokjin into a room which was decorated by thorn inside of flowers and creepy environment of room and giving chil to Seokjin.

"What are you waiting Jinu ? Come inside". RM looked  at Jin who was so scared . "Come inside" RM drag him inside.

"Jinu ,why are so afraid. You should be habitual to it.like this room . I will fulfill your life just like this. You have to go in thorn's road and like this darkness your life will always cover by dark"

Seokjin looked at him disappointed and angry face. "What happened my love Jinu,are you angry ? want to slap me". He show his cheeks and said,"come slap me ."
Jin fisted his hand. "Why you are stopping yourself. Come do it". Seokjin closed his eyes tighty scared.

"Come Jinu don't be scared. Do it". Seokjin hissed in pain and tears drop from his eyes  when RM hold his hand more tightly. 

"What happened Jinu? Why are you crying? Don't you like it?". RM asked with fake concern. Seokjin looked at him sad face.

"You shouldn't cry. Enjoy your first special night as RM's husband" RM humiliate him and locked scared Jin inside.

time skip next morning

Seokjin wake up terrified when cold water was thrown on him and see he RM with empty bucket.

"You don't come here to sleep.  Wake up and break fast for me". RM said rudely and leave after threw a pair of
Shirt and jeans on him.

Seokjin wiped his face and went to get ready .

After sometime he went to kitchen and prepare egg ramyeon and coffee. As he finished RM come on dinning table. Seokjin take coffee and give it to him.
and he also take all breakfast on table.