chapter 3

Continue from chapter 2.

Nurse comes to Seokjin to get signature to start operation. Seokjin was in confused state if he sign or not.
When Nurse told him they start operation quickly he get agreed and they start operation.

Seokjin was waiting for doctor to complete operation. Then his mom called him,"Jinah? Where are you?".
"Mom, I am in hospital". Mrs Jung get panicked and said,"Jinah, are you okay ! ". "Mom don't worry i am fine.actually Jaehwan meet with accident ". "What ? How this happened son?". Seokjin told her everything.
"Jinah, I am sending jhope and take care of yourself and inform his family" . "Okay Mom ". Seokjin said and keep off phone

Seokjin was informing Jaehwan's family about his accident then a police comes to him and asked,"are you one who admitted Mr Jaehwan in hospital ". Yes " Seokjin nodded "okay then can you answer some questions?". Seokjin agreed and informed Jaehwan's family about went with policeman

Polic inspector"Mr Goon Hae" was asking Jaehwan condition.policeman told him,"Sir , Mr Kim Seokjin is here".
Mr Goon Hae's mind stop working as he saw Seokjin's pretty face.and he come sense when Seokjin bowed to him "Hello Inspector Mr Goon Hae sir !" Mr Goon cleared his throat in embarassment. "Hmm ,So Handsome boy...I mean Mr Seokjin can you tell us everything ".

Seokjin nodded and told him everything how drunk Rich spoil man hit Jaehwan cruelty and more he don't stop to help him but for throw bottle.
"Please trust on our country's law ,the culprit will not escape from punishment" . "Yes Inspector Mr Goon Hae " Seokjin said" Call me hae hyung ". "Huh?" . Seokjin looked at him confusion. "I mean I am like your big brother and formality not suit".
"Okay Mr..I mean hae hyung.". Mr Goon Hae smile and left after promise to give punishment to culprit.

Time skip next day

RM wake up late morning with headache. As Mr Bang knew about it already,he already told Maids to give chief Hangover juice when he wake up.
RM feel relaxed and went to complete morning routine.

After sometime when he went for having breakfast he notice Mr Bang tense face. "What happened Mr Bang? Why are you so tense?". RM asked and start eating breakfast. Mr Bang don't say anything. He just watch time and looked outside. RM notice it but he don't say anything and complete breakfast.

"Mr Bang, Can you tell me what happened?". Mr Bang sighed and told him,"Boss ,We stuck in big problem now.". RM looked at him confusion and asked,"what big problem? About giving salary to mr Jack or Sign " . "No chief . It's more big " . RM give him confused look.Mr Bang take deep breath and said"Chief , last night you hit a salesman Jaehwan with your car in drunk state and a boy Mr Kim Seokjin notice it and he complaint against you ".

RM was silent for sometime but he started laughing and Mr Bang looked at him confused face. "Mr Bang, I think you are getting old now". Mr Bang shaked his head and said,",no I am still young". RM chuckled and said,"You are working with RM .and In this world, their is no one who can do anything against RM.and You know it very well.
What you have to do now". Mr Bang said with smile"yess Chief I know how i have to handle it". "Then forget tension ".Mr Bang nodded and both went to their work.

Time skip at evening

Jaehwan's condition was now better.
He had no inner injuries except one broken arm . Seokjin was with Jaehwan's parents in Jaehwan.Then Inspector Mr Goon come inside with his constable.
They give bowed to him as respect and he did same.

"Inspector Goon Hae any progress regarding case?". Mr Lee asked him .
Mr Goon give a smile and said,"Looks like Mr Jaehwan is doing well now and I think you should compromise with them". They looked at him confusion.
"What do you mean?". Mr Lee asked.
Mr Goon said,"Mr Lee ,Other party offering you 1M won for his broken arm with hospital expenses. Jaehwan's family looked at him shock face and Seokjin was kinda mad.