chapter 9

At RM MANSION
Next day

After completing some works as Seokjin was about to enter in kitchen "Meow" suddenly a stranger comes in front of him while wearing cat custome.

"OMG " Seokjin get scared by sudden act.but he calm himself and asked the stranger who staring at him with shocked face   "Hey who are you? "

"handsome"  "Huh?" Seokjin give him questionable look. "I mean  I am min Yoongi. RM 's big brother ". Yoongi introduce himself. Seokjin give him little smile and about to introduce himself"and I am..." "I know you are Rm's husband Seokjin?". Seokjin nodded.

Yoongi smile and said,"I was thinking how RM suddenly deciding to marry you" Seokjin give him confused look.
"You are so handsome". "Thank you".
Seokjin smile and start preparing breakfast.

Yoongi started talking about his husband Jimin that he's so cute and handsome. He was praising him so much. "You know Jiminah is really sweetheart but Just he is small in height ".

As Jimin was coming in kitchen. He only heard last sentence of Yoongi. He's small in height "What You just said huh?".  Yoongi get scared by hearing his husband voice from behind. Yoongi give him smile and said "My lovely cutie Pie Jiminah. I was saying. My jiminah height is small . but..."

"What do you mean I am small? As you are taller . Don't be think highly of yourself. ". Jimin give him death glare.
"Jiminah , I was telling Seokjin that you are so handsome even your heart is small". Jimin looked at Seokjin and asked,"is he telling truth?".

Seokjin nodded his head and said,"yes , hyung was praising you . My Jiminah is sweetheart . He lovely cutie He really love you so much". Jimin get shy but he hides it while hearing Seokjin's words.

Yoongi smile  and about to say something then Jimin attention goes to his custome and he started laughing. "Omg , you are really cat".
Yoongi smile to think his idea works
But suddenly his smile disappear when Jimin said,"Go change your fancy dress otherwise RM will hunt you down ".

"You are right." . Yoongi give peak on his cheeks quickly run out . "Aish this boy ". Jimin shaked his head.
"Look like you already prepared everything. Let me help you in arranging ptes ". Jimin said and start helping Seokjin.

Time skip at breakfast table.

Seokjin was standing beside RM who was drinking coffee while checking files. Mr and Mrs Min comes and wish them good morning. Seokjin smile at Mrs Min. RM don't give any attention.

After sometime yoonmin comes,"Good morning RM " good morning ". RM wish them back. Jimin notice Seokjin and said with smile,"Seokjin, why you are standing here? Come sit here ". Seokjin looked at RM then back to Jimin and about to say something.

Then RM said,"No need. He's fine here. Afterall He is just servant here "He humiliate Seokjin. Jimin don't like the way RM behave with Seokjin and he was about to say something "But RM " Yoongi stopped him and giving him sign to not say anything.Jimin sighed and agreed to him . Because RM will never going to listen to anyone.

Time skip at Rkive Enternmaint.

RM was busy in shooting  drama with lead actress Julie. Seokjin was looking whole shooting without any interest.
His phone started vibrating.he see his mother is calling him. He notice RM is busy and it's good idea to talk with his mothers.

Few minutes later , RM done his shooting . He sit on his chair for rest . He was so tired and he don't notice Seokjin's absence. He asked coffee.
"Sir your coffee". RM open his eyes and looked at staff angrly.

"Where is Seokjin?". He raised his voice angrly and threw coffee cup . Staff get scared and said,"Sorry Sir , I don't know. Where Seokjin sir went . ". RM get more angry and about to raise his hand on staff but Seokjin stopped him
,"RM, what are you doing?" "Don't make scene here . I am here". Seokjin give him coffee. All take relief to see Seokjin here and they get  engaged with works.