chapter 6 *wedding special*

At RKIVE company

RM's  producer threw a party after being successful of his drama . Many high profile were invited to party. Today RM's happiness was on another level .as he stup everyone mouth by his vicious plan for destroying Seokjin

Seokjin arrived at RM mansion and a guard stopped him"You can't go inside". Seokjin looked at him angry and give treat "Leave aside". "You leave him here otherwise your condition will be same as your brother ". Guard warned him. Seokjin control his anger and about to say something.

"What is happening here?". Some asked to guard. A guard looked at middle age man and bowed and said,"Mr Min , this boy wants to go inside. But We can't allowed him".

Mr Min think about something for while and said,"Let me go inside ".
"But Mr min....". Guard stup his mouth as Mr Min glared at him.

Seokjin thanks him and go inside the Mansion with Mr Min. Guest were started whispering about Seokjin as he entered in party. RM notice Seokjin and give smriked smile and said,"What a pleasant surprise! Mr Kim Seokjin come in RM's party. It make party more exciting. And I don't think I forgot this party.

"You are right RM. From now You will never forget this party.". Seokjin went to RM and slapped him hard.
"HEY BOY!". Mr Bang yelled Angrly and about to go to Seokjin. Then RM give sign to stop. After caressing his cheeks looked at him "MR KIM NAMJOON. THIS FOR DESTROYING MY FAMILY'S REPUTATION".and He give another slapped.

"THIS FOR MY HYUNG CONDITION "
and give Last hard slapped and said
"THIS IS FOR REMINDER.AND MR KIM NAMJOON , IF GAME STARTED BY ME .THEN IT SHOULD BE END BY ME".
Seokjin said angrly and leave behind angry and humiliated RM on party.

Guest started whispering about Seokjin as He dare to slap RM and mostly making fun of him . It anger Mr Bang and he yelled Angrly,"PARTY IS OVER" .After sometime Mr Bang went to RM and said,"chief , Don't worry.I will surely teach him lesson like his brother.". RM hold his collar and said angrly ,"DID I GIVE PERMISSION TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO ?".  Mr Bang gulped in fear and Shaked his head in no and take relief when RM leave him.

RM carress his cheeks and closed his eyes and get flashback of Seokjin slapping and said,"MR KIM SEOKJIN,YOU WILL PAY FOR IT."
and fisted his hand tightly Angrly.

Two hours later.
In hospital.

Seokjin feel little courage to see Jaehwan in hospital. He hadn't meet him since their date. "Jaehwan , when you come here?". He asked him.
Jaehwan smile little and said,"just few 30 min ago" . Their was awkward silence for while.

Jaehwan broke it and said,"Seokjin,I am really sorry". Seokjin give him confused look. "I know Seokjin.in bad state I shouldn't do it. But you know how In last two days  Our family face problem ". Seokjin nodded and Jaehwan continue,"and about your  relationship between you and rm. i ...." " Seokjin cut him and said,"It's nothing going between us. "

Jaehwan nodded and continue,"I have trust on you .but if we speak one lie hundred times then it feel like truth." "What do you mean?". Seokjin give confused look. Jaehwan take deep breath and said,"Let's break our engagement .  I am really sorry Seokjin.but my family can't go against society.."

Seokjin control his emotions and said,"No need to apologise. I understand your situation. and I am happy you trust me even many don't believe me .". Jaehwan apologise to him and talking to eachother for sometime. They break their relationship and path get separated.

Seokjin was not in love with Jaehwan.but feel sad to break up with a close friend. But this was not time to feel sad over his relationship. His first priority is his brother and he had to do something for his brother.