chapter 4

Time skip at Engagement day

Mrs Jung, Jhope and Miss Choi were busy in see all arrangements of engagement.Jungkook was taking care of guest with help of Seokjin.

Jungkook was going to give some snack to a old uncle then his phone started ringing. He give snack and pick up phone and said with smile,"Good morning RM hyung ,how you remember me?"."Good morning Jk ,
I don't know how I say to you. You are busy in preparation of engagement.and ..okay leave it. I will try to make them understand."

Jungkook was so confused why RM hesitate to say something then he asked him ,"Hyung? What happened?
Can you please tell me?". RM told him ,"He asked one of his friend director to hired you in Drama. He wants to take your screen test today..
As he has to go to UK for movie shooting. and I know Jk it's not possible today".  "Hyung ,I am ready to give screen test today".

RM give smriked smile from otherside and said with fake concern
"But it will take some time and I don't think Seokjin will like it if his brother will not available in his engagement "
"Hyung , Don't worry about Seokjin hyung . I will make him agreed.and Engagement ceremony will start in evening and I think I will be available here".

"Okay then I don't have any problem. I will tell him to start preparation for screen test "yess ,hyung and thank you". "You are welcome". Jungkook smile and after inviting RM to engagement.he went to talk to Seokjin about his screen test.

Otherside with RM

"plan A is successful Chief". Mr Bang said with smile when RM make Jungkook to agreed to come for test.
"it's RM plan . Never goes fail". RM praised himself. Mr Bang nodded and said,"Chief ,It was so easy to fool Jungkook but I don't think Seokjin will come here too".

RM caress hand on screen projector where he is watching all Seokjin photo and videos and said with smile,"He will surely come.I am sure He will come". "But how chief?".Mr Bang asked in confusion. RM still looking at screen said,"Seokjin is so kind and his kindness will force him to come here ."
"If he can fight against RM for a stranger then think what he will do for his brother if he stuck in problem "

Mr Bang face light up and said,"You are right. Chief . Now tell me what I can do for you". RM smriked and told him plan B to accomplish. "Best of Luck, Seokjin". He said with evil smile.while staring at Seokjin photo.

Scene change with Jung family

Jungkook was trying to Mrs Jung to agreed to go for screen test.but she was not agreed as today is important day for Seokjin. "No , Jungkook I am not agreed. You should say no to screen test"."Mom , please try to understand. It's my lifetime opportunity and it's my dream". Jungkook whined.

Mrs Jung shaked his head and said,"No jungkook I am not ready for it. and RM hired test today as he know already about Seokjin and Jaehwan engagement". "Mom ,RM hyung was also not agreed too but I made him agreed". Jk try to understand her .
"Anyway I am not agreed." Jk whined sadly and about to say something then Seokjin said "Mom , let Kookie go for test. ". Mrs Jung looked at her and said,"But Jinah, Their many work left ".

Seokjin make her agreed to send jungkook for screen test. and He take promise from Jungkook to come home before his engagement ceremony start. After sometime Jungkook left with one of friend Soobin for screen test and Everyone once  get busy in preparation of engagement.

Few hours later
At Make-up room.
Jungkook was getting ready for make screen test.
RM told one of best makeup artist to not work popular.He has to make Sure Jungkook's makeup will be worst makeup ever. "Now it's done ".Mr YeonJun said with cold tone.
"Mr YeonJun,don't you think this makeup is so dark . I think...."
Mr YeonJun looked at him angrly and said,"So you will tell me how to makeup?".