chapter 5

This chapter content mature content.
Some part can distrub you .and please it's just my imagination so don't give hate to any character.Its just part of story.

Forgive me for grammar mistake

At jung family

Mrs Jung was preparing breakfast with Miss Choi. Jungkook was helping his brother in some work.

Someone knocked the door , Jungkook open the door and saw his old uncle neighbour and he greet him,"Hello uncle, please come inside".
Old uncle nodded and entered,"Mrs Jung, where is Seokjin ssi?". He asked worriedly.

Mrs Jung get confused and asked,"Jinah went to date with Jaehwan. "You haven't watched News yet ?". Old uncle asked worriedly. They shaked their head . "Jungkook, on news ". Mrs Jung ordered him.

Jungkook on the news and Everyone get surprised to see .News about Seokjin with RM. Where they are showing many pictures of them together and claiming both are in love with eachother . Mostly saying, Even Seokjin fall in love with RM.
Who can get out of charm of RM.
and their was also video playing where RM save Seokjin in front of finance.

"WHAT NONSENSE THEY ARE TALKING? SEOKJIN CAN NEVER DO IT.AND THEIR ARE NO RELATIONSHIP BTW THEM.".Mrs Jung said angrly .

"MOM , you are right. our jinah can never do anything which humiliate our image ". Jhope said while controlling his anger.

"And someone must be trying to destroy their image because they jealous of our relationship with RM".
Miss Choi said. "Yes Aunty, someone try to take revenge. I sure RM must be take action against them". "I am calling Seokjin to ask where is he now?". Miss Choi nodded and jungkook called Seokjin.

Scene change with Seokjin.

As Jaehwan request to Mrs Jung to take Seokjin on date so they can know eachother better before their marriage.Seokjin don't want to go but as Mrs Jung give permission to him.
He agreed and went to date with Jaehwan.

Jaehwan was enjoying coffee with Seokjin in cafe. They notice strange look on them and people are whispering something. They complete their coffee quickly and let cafe after paying money.

Outside cafe ,they also get strange look from people. "Jaehwan, why they are staring us ". Seokjin asked confused. "They must be thinking how lucky I am have you". Jaehwan joke. Seokjin smile and Shaked his head."okay okay .jaehwan. I think we should go home now.". Seokjin take his phone out from pocket"why Kookie give me 13 missed calls ". As keep silent phone so they can't be disturbed.

"Yes kookie, I am coming home. I know I promise to give your favourite tshirt of RM". Seokjin said happily. But soon He get worried when he heard what Jungkook informed him . Jaehwan get worried to see Jin tense face and He asked him. Then Seokjin show him dating news of him and RM.

Jaehwan get angry and Seokjin think he will insult him. "Jaehwan. I am sorry because of me. Your image are getting bad. But their is no relationship btw me and RM". "Seokjin, please don't apologise, it's not your fault.and I trust you". Jaehwan give comfort to him.and asked Seokjin so he can drop him home. He decline and told him to went to his home. His parents must be
worried about news.

Few hours later
Seokjin reached home and get attacked by many questions.
"Jinah, Please tell me. Everything they showing just fake". Mrs Jung asked him. "Mom , everything is just fake".
Mrs Jung take relief to get Seokjin answer.

"Jinah , did Jaehwan know about all this?". Seokjin nodded and he told them Jaehwan give him support and He will try to understand his parents if they trust news. They take relief to see Jaehwan was not blaming him.