chapter 8

At RM mansion
Continue from chapter 7

Namjoonah! What are you doing?".
RM looked at voice direction and meet his mother shocked face .
He losen his grip and Seokjin looked at him confused face and then another direction. He meet Rm's family shocked and surprised face.

RM look at them for a moment and called Miss Hana . "I think Mrs Min get tired from trip. She is forgetting her place". . "KIM NAMJOON, BEHAVE YOURSELF. SHE IS YOUR MOTHER Mr Min raised his voice.

"You better stay in your limits. Otherwise you know what I can do ". Mr Min angrly fisted his hand and without saying anything further went to his room.

Mrs Min was about to ask Jin if he is fine or not then RM tightened his grip on him and take Seokjin to his room while ignoring his pleading voice.and hurtful mother.

--------------

"You like to run out . Don't you?". RM said coldy . Jin shaked his head in no with scared heart. ", Really?". He hold his arm tightly and Jin hissed in pain and said "Please don't do it. It's hurting me".

"Hurting What about me huh? Don't you hurt me when you don't listen to me?". Rm asked in his dangerous tone . Which Seokjin make scared more "TELL ME . DON'T YOU HURT ME? "RM YELLED AT HIM ANGRLY.

Seokjin flinch badly and he was hardly controlling himself to not broke down
"This is last warning to you . If you again same mistake then I will not leave you ". He threatens him "Understood?" .He raised his eyebrow on Jin to get answer but he don't say anything then yelled at him.,“DID YOU UNDERSTOOD? "yes I did". Seokjin nodded with scared face.

“Dont forget your place next time. And remember to wake up early. I don't like  if someone don't do their work on time”. RM warned him again to not repeat same mistake .

Time skip next day

RM was eating breakfast with jin beside him . After sometime Mr & Mrs comes to eat breakfast. Both wish namjin morning but like always rm ignored them and continue to eat breakfast. Jin bow with no emotion.

Mr min don't mind how tense environment was in table. He was busy eating tasty foods.

But Mrs min feel so bad for Jin how RM was treating him . He even never treat any maids before like it.

After having breakfast RM asked Jin to complete his work get  quickly so they will go to film set. Because he is already late because of him. She get angry on his son because she knew how badly he treated jin on set."Why you need Jin on your set?.
You have lots of worker to do your work."

"I don't think it's important to answer you" RM said sternly. "Namjoon, please stop whatever you are doing. You will reject one day ". She tries to make him understand to respect jin.

RM raised eyebrow on her and said coldly "Did you reject after what you did ?". He chuckle bitterly when his mother don't get silent. "I know you never did reject.". "Namjoonah..". She get cut off by sound of  breaking Flowerpot.

"ARE YOU BLIND?". RM yelled at him angrly. "Sorry.it broke by mistake.". Seokjin said in scared tone . ".Ecommit mistakes while considering your status. ".RM insult him and he don't care If Seokjin get injure by glass or not. He made him to clean mess .

Mrs Min looking at Jin so helpless .
She wish she can do anything for Jin .
But she knows if I try to involve then RM will definitely give him more pain.

Time skip at Rkive enternmaint

“Please boss , don't.throw me out of the job . How my family will survive? I am so poor ". A guard plead to RM when RM kicked him out because of his mistake he did.