Sinners

In the hotel hallway, Beomgyu kept jumping up and down while waiting for his husband to open the door to their room. "We're married Kai! I can't believe it! I just... I can't believe you love me and I can't believe you said yes! You're my husband baby!"

Kai tossed his little white bouquet onto the couch in their hotel room and then pressed his husband against the door. "How could I not say yes?" He picked him up and then shoved him back against the door. "You're sexy." He lightly bit his neck. "You care about me." He ripped Beomgyu's shirt open. "You respect me." Beomgyu's expensive dress slacks tore apart like paper. "And you're so delicious baby."

"You're one to talk." Beomgyu arched his neck upwards to give Kai a better angle. He moaned out "I love you so much..." when his underwear was tossed to the floor. Feeling teeth against his skin electrified his body. His fangs dropped as he seductively teased "stop wasting time and fuck your husband!"

Kai grinned as he slid his tongue down to Beomgyu's chest. "We have nothing but time though." He happily kissed the left side. His shoulders were dug into. He heard his shirt tear from his torso. His hands kept his husband's waist firmly against his own. "There's so much more of this in our future baby."

Beomgyu felt hardness between his legs and it wasn't his own. That addictive bulge was trapped inside of black fabric. A shallow prison for the gem hidden inside. He wanted it so badly. He whimpered "Kai..."

Kai carried his husband to the bedroom and tossed him onto the mattress. His own pants were stripped off. He then brought Beomgyu's thighs to the edge of the bed and shoved his tongue in between. He was passionately sloppy with it. His hands ever so gently spread his husband apart so he could lick deeper inside. Beomgyu's legs crossed over the back of his neck. While he worked, he watched his husband play with himself. He looked so unbelievably sexy that it made him smile. Not being able to breathe became a gift when Beomgyu used his legs to shove him further into his body. He couldn't get enough of hearing his own name being screamed while he rimmed him.

"KAI! Right there... god, FUCK ME!" Beomgyu stroked himself faster to match the pace of his husband's tongue. He was loudly begging to be ruined. It felt good but Kai's dick felt better. "I need you... baby please I fucking NEED you!" His legs uncrossed when he felt the younger start to stand up. He cupped his husband's cheek and started to french him. His moans were light when he felt the tip tease where he needed it to go.

Kai bit Beomgyu's bottom lip when he slowly inserted himself. He started to smile again when he heard a small whimper. His gaze watched his husband while his hips pulled out. The mattress sunk when he shoved back in. In the same instance, Beomgyu gripped his back. Kai wanted more. His tempo remained slow as he continued to watch his everything fall apart. "I hope you understand you're not getting your deposit back."

"I don't care. I really don't fucking care."

That's all he needed to hear. Kai gripped Beomgyu's shoulders as forcefully as his back was being clawed into. He stopped being gentle. He rocked the frame off of the bed. The two laughed when the mattress crashed to the ground. Kai didn't stop. He kept going. His husband was practically screaming towards the ceiling and he loved every moment. He bit into his shoulder to tease him.

Beomgyu started to create bite marks of his own on his husband's flawless chest. His hands slipped from Kai's back and gripped the blanket. The comforter started to tear at his fingertips. Kai was throbbing inside of him. A rush of heat was building, waiting to be released. The mattress began tearing when there wasn't any blanket left.

Kai was close but he wasn't done yet. For one last time, he picked his husband up and pressed him against the window. He started bouncing him on his lap. Gravity ensured the older came down hard while his hips went up. He started nibbling his chest while he did it.

"HARDER!" Beomgyu desperately grabbed onto the curtains. One second later, they came tumbling down behind him. His back hit the window. He gripped Kai's shoulders like his life depended on it. His ass was spanked and then gripped. "KAI!" Beomgyu came. He folded over Kai's shoulder and shuddered against his body. White rain dripped down his husband's chest. He moaned "I love you" over and over in a soft whisper when Kai came inside of him.

After the high subsided, Kai raised his head to see love still clouded in Beomgyu's eyes. He lightly kissed his lips. He gently kissed the tip of his husband's nose after. "I love you too. I'm so glad that I married you."

Beomgyu kissed him as his feet touched the floor. He giggled "I told you we were meant to be together."

"You were right."

The couple took a second to look at the mess they created. It looked like a tornado ran through the place. "So um..." Beomgyu scratched his head. "How much do you think they're going to charge me for this?"

"A lot honey. Was it still worth it?"

"Oh god yes."

"We should get our money's worth then."

"What-" Beomgyu grinned as he was kissed again. They started all over in the living room. By the end, the couch was broken and the coffee table was knocked over. Beomgyu then suggested they wash up which lead to sex in the bathtub. Water flooded the bathroom floor. Watching himself receive a blowjob in front of a full length mirror, became a new kink. Kai looked sexy from every single angle.

The couple took a real shower after that. While Beomgyu dried his hair, Kai turned the television in the living room on. He flipped the coffee table back upright and then sat on the broken couch. He was about to switch channels until he saw something that terrified him.

Beomgyu ran out to confirm what he thought he heard.

"I REPEAT! BREAKING NEWS! Taehyun Kang, famed Captain of the Waterford police department, is wanted for the murder of Seok-Jin Kim, commissioner of the police force, and Mingyu Kim. Their lead lab tech! He was last seen at LAX airport! He is considered highly dangerous! Do not confront! If sighted, call your local police department IMMEDIATELY!"

Neither knew what to think. Beomgyu sunk next to Kai and gripped his arm. "How-how did he find us so quickly?"

Kai's voice went completely flat to match the sinking feeling in his gut. "Mingyu told him..."

"Our new house is in L.A... We can sell it! We can move somewhere else! Let's go back home! He can't find us there!"

"And what if he does? I don't want your family home destroyed baby."

"I'm scared Kai."

"I know. It's two against one though right?"

Beomgyu wanted to vomit when he figured out what his husband was suggesting. "What are you saying?"

"Let's end this."

"You're not a killer. Kai please! We don't have to do this!"

"We don't have a choice. He's going to find us wherever we go. I don't want to spend our marriage always on the run."

"And I don't want to risk losing you!"

Kai held him closely to his chest. "You're not going to. You need to trust me baby. I'm a vampire hunter. WE can do this."

Beomgyu wasn't sure of anything. He trusted his husband with his life. He just didn't want to see him become the same killer who murdered his cousins. He didn't want to see him become Taehyun.