Are four hands better than two? (part 2)

Auri was exploring Iris' mouth with her tongue as she led the kiss and massaged her tongue with hers. She put a finger in her pussy as Auri kept kissing her. She swallowed the moans and finally, they had to stop to breathe.

Lisa took one nipple in her mouth and started to suck it hard. She made sure Iris could feel her teeth as she sucked on it. Auri pinched the other nipple and rolled it between her fingers quite hard. The little stab of pain made Iris gasp and her pussy wetter. She pinched her clit before she decided to put two fingers in her pussy and fuck herself slowly.

Lisa and Auri looked at each other. Auri put her hands on Iris' inner thighs and gently removed her fingers from her pussy. She whispered, "This is so wet." She covered the pussy with her palm and moved it sideways making sure that the clit was being rubbed. She was pressing on it hard. "Oh god!" Iris moaned out.

Iris turned to Lisa and kissed her softly on the lips while she was twisting the nipples hard, mixing the pain with pleasure. It was Iris' most favorite combination. Lisa kissed so softly. She treated her like a fragile glassware that would break if she went a little hard. Iris softly bit Lisa's lips and pulled it.

She felt four fingers stretching her pussy. Auri was not going slowly at all. She was fingering her hard and when she decided to curl her fingers and hit just the right spot, a scream came out of Iris. "I am going to squirt, Auri, if you continue doing that." This simple seemed to make Auri finger her faster and then curl her fingers to massage the perfect spot.

Lisa pinched Iris' clit with a strong hold and tried to pull it. "Oh fuck, I am going to cum. I am going to squirt all over your fingers if you do not slow down." They both answered, simultaneously, "What are you waiting for?"

Iris could not wait anymore and let herself go. Her hands wrapped tightly around the bench to ride out one of the most intense orgasms she ever felt. Her pussy clenched around Auri's fingers hard as liquid gushed out in sprays. Lisa let her clit go and started to rub it sideways making the squirt spray all over the bench and Iris' thighs. Iris' moans were so loud that she was sure she might have woken up a few light sleepers.