Passed around (Part 2)

My hands were held by others to help me support myself. The trembling thighs made that quite difficult. One started to unbuckle his belt and took out his cock. The thick, long cock with veins protruding made me want to milk it with everything I had in me. He took off his pants completely with pride and lust in his eyes and picked me up by the waist.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I could feel the hard cock against my mound. I moved my boobs against the silk shirt making the nipples go through another beautiful sensation. Without any further delay, the cock patiently filled my empty wet pussy. As the cock split my pussy apart with its girth, I dug my nails into his back screaming. There were tears in my eyes ready to roll down my cheeks because of the pain.

He let me adjust to the size before he started fucking me at a slow pace. With the pain subsided, I could feel how fucking full my pussy was after a long time and the slow strokes made the pleasure more intense. I held onto him tightly as the wet sounds of our fucking reached everyone's ears as well as our moans.

Curse words and the moans were the only things that were getting out of my mouth. As if being this full was not enough, another cock joined me in my other hole. The lubed cock got into my asshole in one thrust making me feel like I would explode into fragments. My cries of pleasure made the other men take their cocks out because I could hear the sound of the zipper opening and belts unbuckling.

I leaned against the chest as the men fell into a rhythm. I clenched my holes around the cocks but this only pushed me closer to the orgasm. I could feel the pressure building inside me. I could not keep it in anymore and that's when I squirted intensely all over the man fucking my pussy as a courtesy of the intense orgasm.

The men did not stop fucking me instead their pace increased and so did the volume of my moans. Two cocks were thrusting in and out of my tight holes and when the man fucking my asshole touched my clit and rubbed furiously I came apart once again midst their bodies. And this time also fucking squirting.

The other men watching cheered and the ones fucking me were going to come within a couple minutes. I could feel it. Their paces changed and their hold on me got tighter and soon I was being filled with hot spurts of come. With one last grunt, the men stopped coming and I was thrown on the couch like a fucking doll.

My chest was rising up and down as I took deep breaths. As soon as my ass hit the couch I was lifted up and sat on a lap with the cock going inside my gaping, cum filled asshole. My asshole was already wet due to all the cum so the thrusts were only making me feel pleasure. Even though my asshole was full my cunt was feeling empty. Thankfully, I did not have to wait long. Very soon my dripping pussy was filled by another cock.

Loud gasps left my mouth as both the cocks completely got out of my holes and entered them simultaneously. Sweat was dripping down my neck to my cleavage. I grabbed onto the couch tightly as if every thrust was intended to make me feel pleasure out of this world. The sensations soon drove me to another orgasm making my whole body tense so much that I was in fear of pulling a muscle. The uncontrollable clenching of my holes due to the orgasm did not help the men to continue fucking me longer. They emptied their balls in me.

The cum was dripping out of my over filled holes. I could feel it. It felt so hot and dirty and forbidden to be filled with so much cum from multiple men. The men did not take their cocks out of my holes instantly like the two men who fucked me earlier. They maintained the position for a few minutes and kissed me softly before getting off me.

The two other men who still did not get the chance to fuck me sat beside me and idly touched me, licked me, and kissed me. It felt like they were slowly savoring me. Minutes passed and I started to breathe normally.

"Do you think you can get on all four for us?" The voice gently whispered.

I nodded my approval and was helped to get on all four. One got behind me and one stood in front of me. The cock tapped against my lips signaling me to open my mouth while my ass was being massaged roughly. I started to lick the tip of the cock and all of a sudden a hot stinging pain on my ass made me gasp. I was totally caught by surprise. Before I even registered this hit, the other cheek got hit.

"Do you want me to stop?" The man spanking my ass asked.

I shook my head and my response was met with some low chuckles. I started to suck the head and my ass cheeks were hit again. The hits came instantly one after another. The sting just made me clench my empty pussy and take on more length of the cock in my mouth.

The spanks stopped and the pussy was being stretched. Slow strokes were feeling so good after the hard and fast paces. I did not know how but the G-spot was being hit so perfectly. The moans vibrated around the cock as the man allowed me to suck the cock like I wanted. I arched my back and tried to take more of the length.

The man I was sucking was slow. He increased his pace; saliva was dripping down my chin. I could feel that he would soon come and would I because of those perfect fucking strokes.

"Oh God, no, shit, not on the couch." I could not even finish the thought before gushing out like a waterfall accompanied by my own orgasm. The cock in my mouth could not handle this show and filled my throat with cum. I swallowed like the perfect slut and licked my lips grinning.

The pace of the cock in my pussy did not increase nor did the G-spot get ignored. The addition was three more fingers fucking my asshole. I never knew a man could have such patience. He even managed to maintain the perfect rhythm. His moans changed and his grip on my hip let me know he was close. This encouraged me to clench my pussy around that man slowly. I wanted to milk his cock for all its worth and I did not have to wait much longer before I could feel the hot come flooding my pussy.

He took himself out of me and when he noticed I did not come he rubbed my clit and then pinched it gently and then went back to rubbing it until I completed coming and squirting all over the already drenched couch.