Loud? (Part 5)

Shane and Eli moved in between the legs of the ladies when Zach and Alex moved. Shane slapped Riley's tits hard, the sound filling the whole room. "You like being a whore, don't you?" Shane asked. Riley nodded, biting her lips. Her tits sting.

Eli choked Macy and asked, "Did you like that, slut, my friends all over you?"

Macy answered with a sigh, "Yes, they were so good to me."

Eli replied, "Then let us be bad to you. Hey, Jake, can you bring those nipple clamps from the bedroom? You will notice them right away."

Jake replied, "Yeah, sure." Jake brought the nipple clamps and also the pair of handcuffs. He kept them on the table. Shane and Eli took each set. They did not bother to harden the nipples as they were already hard. They put the clamps on the nipples and then slapped each tit twice hard. The pussies were not getting a moment to be dry.

"Shake those tits, girls." Eli ordered. The girls obeyed. Their heavy breasts looked so sexy, shaking sideways." Faster." Shane added. They obeyed but there were tears gathering in their eyes because of the pain. Their heavy tits made the clamp feel tighter and more painful when they were in motion.

"You are doing so well. So beautiful." Roy told them.

"Alright, you can stop now." Eli said after a couple of minutes.

"So, now, I and Eli are going to slap your slutty cunts until we wish to stop. Two boys will be sucking your clamped nipples like they wish to do so. Get off the table and crawl to the living room." Shane said.

Alex and Roy helped the girls to get on their feet and get on their knees. Crawling just made their nipples more sensitive because of their big tits. Every time they moved forward the pussies got wetter. None of them expected to have such a great beginning to their day.

Finally, they reached the living room. The girls were helped on their feet and led to the single sofas facing each other on the opposite ends of the coffee table. After the girls were seated, they leaned back and the guys put their legs on the arm rests. They looked like a meal with the wet pussy and thighs spread. Th

The four friends got in position and started to suck the clamped nipples. The sound of the sucking created a vulgar atmosphere. The women felt like such whores to be spread out like that and anticipating for the hits.

Shane and Eli did not make them wait for much longer. Shane kneeled in front of Riley's sofa and Eli in front of Macy's. Eli started with a soft playful slap. On the other hand, Shane slapped Riley's pussy as hard as possible, making her cry out. The men kept sucking the nipples dutifully, they even fondled the breasts as they wished.

Eli followed Shane's footstep and hit Macy hard. She gripped onto the back of the sofa out of sheer pain. Their pussies were stinging so much. Both the guys slapped the pussy four times without stopping like the first time. From the third slap, Riley's pussy started to squirt. Macy's pussy leaked a little on the fifth slap.

To encourage more squirting, the men rubbed the clit sideways making the squirt spray all over their thighs and sofas. It looked so dirty and messy. Shane tugged on the chain of the clamps and hit the pussy for the sixth time. Eli pulled Macy's clit before the sixth slap. The deafening screams of the girls made the guys more determined to keep up the hard slaps. Riley was squirting after every hit. She was gifted with four more hard hits on her clit which was throbbing. Her pussy was so red and looked so delicious.

Eli hit Macy six more times. His slaps were gentler than Shane's but still hard enough to make Macy squirt during the ninth and the last slap. Eli and Shane tapped on their friends' shoulders signalling them to stop sucking. The men moved away and looked at the drenched sofas and tired but pleased women. The women did not cum yet. They looked so pretty lying in their own squirt.

Zach went to the kitchen and got two water bottles for Riley and Macy. They gulped down the bottle. Shane and Eli could not wait anymore to fuck their women. Shane went Riley and Eli went to Macy. "Guys, do not hesitate to take your cocks out. Their holes are for you to use." Eli said.

Shane and Eli took off their boxers and finally filled those pussies with thick, long cocks. The girls gave out a loud moan of pleasure. Shane tugged at the clamps' chain making Riley feel pain with pleasure. The stinging pussy was finally filled and getting fucked well.

Eli kissed Macy and slapped the clit with his cock a few times before finally entering her. The position of the women's legs let the guys fuck them deep. They were almost hitting the cervix. Hitting the cervix might not be pleasurable for everyone but that was not the case of Riley and Macy. They loved getting fucked so rough that hitting the cervix was normal for them.

Riley was such a squirter that she again squirted when Shane pulled the chain sharply while fucking her. "I need to cum, please let me cum." Riley pleaded. Shane nodded with approval.

Hearing Riley's pleas Eli asked Macy if she wanted to cum as well. She nodded and came apart within a minute like Riley. The screams and moans of these two would seem crazy to an outsider. Shane and Eli were almost close to their own orgasms. Their thrust picked up pace and the girls got prepared for another of their own orgasms. The cervix was getting hit, the tits were bouncing more, and sending frequent sharp jolts of pain.

When the guys were ready to cum, the guys' bodies tensed up and then thick spurts of cum filled the women's cunts driving them to another orgasm. The grunts and moans filled the room and then only the sound of heavy breathing could be heard. The men moved away leaving the pussies empty and gaping. There is so much cum in the pussies that some slowly dripped out. The friends stared at them in awe with their cocks in their hands.

"Perfect girls, do not hesitate to use your safe word if you want to opt out. We would not be any less prouder, right Shane?" Eli asked and Shane nodded in agreement.