Loud?

"How are you liking it, Riley?" Shane asked as he massaged my scalp with the shampoo. Riley would have answered if she could but, sadly, there was a 9 inch long, thick ribbed dildo in her vagina hitting the G-spot and making her moan very loudly that the neighbours would have come running to check what was wrong if they were not already there and one of them was not the cause of the screams.

Water dripped down their bodies when Shane turned on the shower head to wash away the suds of the shampoo. However, that was not the only source of fluid. Riley's pussy certainly should not be dismissed. Pussy juices had not stopped running down her thighs since she started to get fucked by that magenta ribbed dildo.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good. Oh my fucking gosh, that is so big." Riley's vagina clenched around the dildo every few seconds indicating how close she was to orgasm. Her thighs started to shake and Shane made sure he held on to her tightly so she did not slip and fall.

"Look, who finally found words?" Eli chuckled and increased his pace, almost inserting the whole dildo. He tried to move the dildo in the vagina sideways and pinched the clit with his forefinger and thumb before taking the dildo and thrusting it completely inside the vagina roughly until Riley reached her orgasm. The dildo did not leave her vagina and her clit was pinched until she rode out the feelings of orgasm.

The cries from the shower could be heard in the bedroom where Macy had been sleeping. She woke up and found the room empty. Questions that sprang into her mind were answered once she started to hear Riley's screams through the walls. The bathroom door opened and three bodies wrapped in towels entered the room.

"Shit, did Riley wake you up?" Eli asked, chuckling and making Riley blush hard. She muttered out an apology. Macy heard the whole ordeal in the shower and it really turned her on. She wanted to reach the peak of pleasure and was not shy to ask for it.

"She definitely did so, I guess you guys will now have to make it up to me by making me moan louder. Can you do it?" She asked and sat up letting the bedsheet fall around her waist. The coral muslin nightgown offered the view of her full heavy breasts with erect nipples. She took the bedsheet off her legs and crossed them making the dress ride up to the top of her thighs. The morning sun from the floor to ceiling windows showed the beautiful labias. If one looked closely enough, the labias would be found wet. "Oh, I must mention please make sure that Riley and I have an equal number of orgasms. Maybe you should call for some help as well. Riley, drop the towel and come here." Riley undid her towel and let it drop to the floor. She started to walk towards the bed, her legs still shaky from that orgasm. "Oh, don't forget to show us on facetime."

The hard cocks under the towels of both the men were not unnoticeable any more. They dropped their towels and wrapped their hands around each other's cock and squeezed softly. The heated kiss going on between the women made them start stroking their cocks. They started to take little steps towards the bed. Shane and Eli looked at each other and then looked at the women. Both of them cleared their voices and Shane asked, "Macy, we are ready to do as you say but first, we want you two little sluts to suck us and swallow our cum. What do you think?"

Macy stopped the kiss and nodded. Both the girls got up and kneeled down on the carpet.they rested their palms on their thighs and opened their mouths letting their tongue stick out. The men let go of each other's cocks. Shane tapped his cock on Macy's tongue while Eli did the same with Riley.

The men put their tips of the cocks inside their mouths and grunted, "Suck it". The girls sucked the tip softly while trying to lick the slit and tasting the precum. They moaned as more length entered their mouths. "Play with our balls, babes."

Soft hands massaged the smooth balls giving those a hard squeeze occasionally making the men grunt louder. More of the cock went into their mouths, almost hitting the back of their throats. Coincidentally, Eli and Shane had cocks of similar length and girth. They started to fuck the girls' mouths faster making them drool. Spit was running down their chin. The room was filled with grunts and moans.

The guys wrapped their hands in the women's hair and shoved the entire length of their cock down their throat. "You can do it, girls. Try to relax your throats a little." Both the guys looked at each other and started to fuck the girls' throats making them gag and cry. The whole cock inside the wet mouth was making the guys lose their mind. The gagging of the girls taking them closer to the orgasm. They took some length of the cock giving the girls some deep breaths. The cocks were still in their mouths and they slowly started to suck it after they had breathed in enough air.

The guys took this as a sign of the girls being alright and started to fuck their mouths. The men held each others' hands as they cummed at the same time in the girls' mouths. "Good girls." The girls swallowed the cum and licked their lips. The men helped them on to their feet and kissed them on the mouth. Shane was kissing Eli and Eli was kissing Macy. The taste of the cum and the woman's mouth made them kiss harder. Eli grabbed Macy's throat as he kissed her deeply and Shane squeezed Riley's ass and dug his nails in those soft cheeks making her hold on to him tighter.