Inquisitive Friends

It was actually kind of really fun to hang out in an empty apartment. The roommates were gone for the weekend so Erin invited Zoi over for a much needed hangout. Their busy schedules made it a little difficult for them to meet as frequently as they would like.

It was evening when Zoi came over. Erin ordered their favorite dishes and turned on their favorite show. They laughed and talked. Soon the food was done eating and the steamy scenes made them giggle like high school girls and also grabbed their attention. "Whew, that was hot. The chemistry, God. I love when the actors have chemistry between them. It makes it so much more fun to watch." Zoi said.

Erin nodded her head in approval and began to gather the empty cartons and plates to carry to the kitchen. The episodes left both of them a little turned on. Zoi helped Erin out and together they started to clean the dishes. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to do something with a girl?" Erin asked in a low voice.

The question shocked Zoi but she tried not to show it. She slowly answered, "Yes, I do sometimes wonder especially after my last break up. I think it would have been better to date women rather than men."

"Mmm, I want to ask you something. I just want you to know you can say no and I absolutely would not mind. Umm, do you think it would be repulsive if I want to know how it would feel to be with a woman." Erin muttered.

"Absolutely not. We are still figuring ourselves out." Zoi assured Erin.

"And if I said that I want that woman to be you?" Erin asked, casting her eyes downwards.

Zoi was now too surprised to hide the fact. Her mouth kept opening and closing like a fish trying to breathe in land. It was almost comical if not for the gravity of the question. Erin stared at Zoi's eyes. There was no malice, maybe a little lust as her eyes took her in. Finally, Zoi managed to give out an answer, "I won't mind that. I mean there is no denying that you are hot. It would definitely be a pleasure."

Erin blushed at the compliment as Zoi tucked her hair away from her face after taking two steps closer to her. Her fingers traced the shell of Erin's ear and then down along her neck to her collarbones. Erin's breaths got heavier as Zoi's fingers danced along her cleavage peeking out from her top.

Erin put her hands on Zoi's waist grabbing her attention from the cleavage and pulled Zoi towards her. Their boobs brushed and their eyes locked and soon their lips met each other in a soft kiss. They tasted each other for the first time and within a few seconds the kiss turned more passionate as they could not stop tasting each other. Hands got tangled in hair while another pair moved from the waist to the ass. The encouraging moans only stopped when they had to separate to breathe in some oxygen.

Their eyes locked into each other and they broke out in shy and happy giggles. They finished the chores and moved to the bedroom. Both of them were nervous but excited and happy that they knew each other for a long time and were not strangers.

They both took their tops and bottoms off. Erin guided Zoi towards her bed. Erin kissed Zoi's lips softly before she undid her bra and threw it away on the floor. Earnestly she licked her way down Zoi's chest paying special attention to those sensitive nipples. Zoi moaned as Erin sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit through her panty. As minutes passed by and the panty was soaked with wetness. Erin took off Zoi's wet panty. She balled them and sniffed them while maintaining eye contact with Zoi. Zoi intently watched Erin lower her mouth to the wet cunt. Soon she felt tongue licking her labias and two fingers in her vagina lazily pumping in and out. After a couple minutes, the tongue swirled around the swollen clit making Zoi cry out. The pace of the fingers with Zoi's cries of encouragement. After a few more licks to the clit, Erin sucked the clit heartily.

Zoi's whole back arched, almost lifting the whole body off of the bed. She gripped onto the sheets and her thighs were ready to crush Erin's skull as the feelings of pleasure overtook her body. Her toes curled and her whole body tensed as she screamed out the orgasm. After the rush of the orgasm was over, Erin moved her mouth away from the delicious cunt and laid beside Zoi as she slowly calmed down from the best orgasm she ever had.

"Are you sure that was your first time eating pussy, Erin?" Zoi asked out loud. Her question was answered with a giggle and nod. She kissed Erin softly before she situated herself between Erin's thighs. She kissed her thighs making Erin sigh and impatient. After what felt like forever, Zoi finally made contact with Erin's cunt - after taking her panty off - with her tongue.

Zoi licked the wet labias tasting Erin's wetness and moaned like she was having the most delicious meal. Zoi's moans made Erin leak out more juices for her to taste and she greedily licked it clean. She sucked on the clit making Erin tangle her hands into Zoi's hair to keep her mouth there. The mouth left the clit to taste the interior of the vagina. The tongue entered the vagina and explored and tasted it like a thorough vagina enthusiast. Soon, these sensations got the best of Erin and she was ready to reach the peak of her pleasure. As the moment got nearer, the moans got louder turning into screams. Zoi kept switching between the clit and the vagina and within a few minutes Erin orgasmed.

The thighs fell apart letting Zoi move her mouth away from the cunt. They looked into each other and fell apart into shy giggles as they thought about what just happened between them. The earth shattering orgasms they both had made them question their choice of being attracted to the opposite gender. They got under the sheets and wrapped their arms around each other. They talked about their fantasies and kinks. They talked about their friendship and how grateful they were to each other for doing this. Finally, sleep overtook their tired bodies.