Chapter 19

It felt better than anything Pitch could ever remember experiencing and he bit down on his tongue to keep himself from screaming when Jack suddenly took his responsive erection in his mouth without any sort of warning or hesitation.
Pitch dug his nails into the couch on either side of him and tried to keep his moaning to a minimum while Jack slowly moved his head up and down, gently letting him slide in and out of his freezing, slick mouth that embraced him far too softly, yet the sensation was so strong he could barely stand it.

Pitch gasped a few times, trying to adjust to the unfamiliar feeling of Jack's playful tongue that twirled around him while his mouth's embrace got a little tighter, creating a soft suction every time he pulled back. Pitch wanted to scream in pleasure. It was almost unbearably good.

Things carried on in that fashion for what seemed an eternity, but all too soon, Pitch found he couldn't take it anymore because Jack's combination of licking, nibbling and sucking was about to drive him mad, and he grabbed a handful of the boy's hair to roughly lift his head up whilst sharply hissing out his name in between gasps.

Jack smiled feverishly at him. "What?" he whispered huskily, crawling back up to kiss him, apparently not expecting a reply; which was good because Pitch had none. He couldn't explain what was happening to him, or even what he wanted. He was simply overwhelmed by the entire situation.
Unlike Jack who, despite having a poisoned, irrational mind, seemed to be quite clear on things at the moment, because he soon broke the kiss and sat astride Pitch, using his left hand to stroke his own erection while Pitch watched mesmerized, not knowing what to do. He had wanted to stop Jack from doing what he was doing in order to calm down a little, but Jack sitting on his hips pleasuring himself, wasn't helping his agitated state at all. Especially once Jack thoroughly licked his fingers while leering at him in a very alluring fashion before reaching his hand behind himself, out Pitch's view, though he had a fairly good idea of where he was going.
In utter fascination, Pitch watched as Jack moaned softly, dropping his head back and biting his bottom lip while he continued masturbating. Though Pitch had seen people doing this countless times, he had never found himself interested in watching it, and it had certainly never turned him on the way Jack's behavior was doing right then, and he wished the alluring display would carry on for longer, but it only took mere moments for Jack to release himself and instead take hold of Pitch again, giving him various strokes as he lifted himself up a little before slowly lowering his body onto Pitch's with a slow, deep moan.
Pitch gasped as he felt himself penetrating Jack's cold barrier and was unable to keep himself from bucking his hips, causing Jack to groan loudly. He wanted to apologize, but all that came out was a choked gasp when Jack began rolling his hips long before Pitch had adjusted to the impossibly delicious feeling that made his vision blur. It was a slow, steady rhythm that Pitch soon found himself meeting involuntarily, incapable of forming a single coherent thought as he was swept away by the inconceivable pleasure of pushing into Jack's tight, hot body over and over.
Somewhere in the back of his jumbled mind, Pitch was confused about the temperature. Wasn't Jack meant to be cold...? Why did his insides feel so scalding hot against the rest of his body?
And how was Jack able to keep a steady rhythm whilst still pleasuring himself with one hand, while Pitch wasn't even able to tell hot from cold anymore...?

Jack's eyes were semi-closed, his head tilted back a bit with his lips slightly parted, and every few movements, he would moan softly or bite his bottom lip while he moved his hand up and down in rhythm with their movements.

Once Pitch had finally found his ground and adjusted to the transcendental feeling, he instinctively reached over to replaced Jack's hand, receiving an appreciative moan from the white beauty that leaned down to give him a distracted kiss as he propped himself up on his arms on either side of Pitch's head.
The kiss was not one Pitch could focus on, already being overburdened by stroking Jack and meeting his rhythm at the same time, completely putting aside the fact that he simply didn't have enough air for it; he was sweating and panting from the incredibly exhausting activity, and was glad Jack seemed to be feeling the same because their kiss broke very quickly, with both of them gasping for air and Jack increasing their rhythm to the point where Pitch couldn't take it anymore.
It was mere movements later that he found himself overcome by a heart-stopping wave of unprecedented pleasure that ripped a loud cry from his throat. His entire body tensed up and trembled, unable to keep the rhythmic movement, and he harshly grabbed Jack's hips, digging his nails into the pale skin as he pushed the boy down while he bucked up, burying himself all the way inside his body.