Chapter Four - You Know Me Too Well

*Harry's POV*

My eyes shot open when I heard a loud snore by my ear. I turned and saw Louis by my side with his mouth partly open, but he was snoring extremely loud. I rolled out of bed and nearly tripped over a sleeping Zayn. I looked around the room and noticed Liam and Niall weren't in the room. I walked downstairs and into the dining room to see Simon, his wife Christina, Liam, and Niall. 

"Good Morning Harry." Christina smiled as I took a seat by Niall. 

"Good Morning." I smiled back. 

She placed a cup of tea in front of me. 

"Thank you." I said, taking a sip. "What time is it?" I asked, setting my cup down. 

"7:46." Simon said. "You should wake the others. We need to leave soon." 

"Yes Simon." Liam replied, rising from his seat, Niall doing the same. 

Soon after, Christina and Simon left the dining room, leaving me alone at the table. I finished my tea and placed my dishes in the sink. I walked through the hallway and into the game room. Tristen, Jake, and Aaron were awake while Luke and Ryan were still asleep. 

"Good Morning." I waved to them. 

"Sup." they murmured. 

I exited the game room and went upstairs. Louis and Zayn are now awake and getting ready. I walked over to the closet and changed into a white t-shirt, dark jeans, a navy blazer, and slipped on white converse. Zayn left the room, leaving me and Louis alone. 

"Hey Lou?" I asked, turning to him. 

"What's up Hazza?" He smiled at me. 

"What do you think of Ryan?" 

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"I'm just curious, that's all." 

"Well, since you asked. She is feisty, that's hot. She's absolutely beautiful, she doesn't wear any makeup, she's not all girly, and she's not afraid to be herself. I think she's great." Lou rambled, staring off into space. 

I could tell he likes her, there was no need to ask. I didn't wanna fight, so I won't dare tell him how I feel about her. 

"That's good mate." I patted his back. "Well we better get going, that meeting." 

He nodded and we both stood up. We exited the room and went downstairs to see Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Simon all ready to leave. 

"Let's get moving boys." He opened the door for us. 

They boys and I walked through the door and to the limo waiting for us. 

------------------- 

*Ryan's POV*

I finally had mustered enough energy to open my eyes. I sat up and looked around the room to see Tristen, Jake, Aaron, and Luke watching Ridiculousness. I looked over at the snack table to see it was cleaned up. I looked over at the clock, 8:46. 

"Morning boys." I smiled to them. 

They smiled back at me. I stood up and left the room to go upstairs. I took a shower and changed into dark skinny jeans, a Cupcake Cult t-shirt, purple high top converse, and a purple beanie. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Tristen making breakfast while Jake, Aaron, and Luke were sitting on the stools at the counter. 

"Hey best friend!" I skipped over to Tristen, hugging him from behind. 

"Hey there yourself." He smiled down at me. 

I turned my head to look at the others. 

"Morning!" I smiled, still holding Tristen. 

Luke and Jake happily smiled at me while Aaron was just glaring at Tristen. I unwrapped my arms from his waist and sat down in a stool in between Luke and Jake. 

"What's wrong with Aaron?" I whispered to Luke. 

He just shrugged his shoulders. Tristen placed a plate in front of all of us. He made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He even poured us all glasses of milk. 

After breakfast, the boys went into the extra room where they had some of their stuff. They'd normally stay over and just packed some of their stuff into that room. They came back down all dressed and walked to the game room to get their skateboards. 

"Well we gotta get home. Text you later?" Tristen asked. 

I nodded. 

"Let's hang at the skate park later." Luke suggested. 

"Alright." We all replied. 

We all hugged goodbye and then they left. I walked into the kitchen and put all the dishes in the sink. I went upstairs and fell onto my bed. 

About ten minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went downstairs to the front door. I reached for the door knob and turned it, pulling the door open. 

"Hi! We're One Direction!" They boys smiled. 

"I like it." I gave them a thumbs up. 

They all hugged me and walked into the family room. Mom and dad walked in right after. I was about to walk back upstairs. 

"Ryan." Father called. 

I walked into the family room. "Yea?" 

"I need you to take the boys with you. So you can get to know each other." My dad told me. 

"Who said I was going anywhere?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"I just know you. Now tell your friends that you can't go to the skatepark." 

"But why me?" I almost yelled. "Can't you just tell them about me?" 

"No. Now go." He said sternly. 

"Fine." I huffed. 

I ran to the game room and grabbed my skateboard. I went upstairs and shut my door. I grabbed my phone and called Tristen. 

[T - Tristen/R - Ryan] 

T: Hey girl what's up 

R: Dad's being a jerk and won't let me leave 

T: Oh I get it, I'll call the guys. Meet you at the skate park in 15 

R: You know me too well 

T: Bye love 

R: Bye 

I hung up the phone and stuck it in my pocket. I opened the doors to the balcony and closed them behind me. I climbed over the rail with my board and made my way down from the second floor. As soon as I hit the ground, I ran to the backyard fence and hopped over. I put my board on the concrete and raced my way to the skate park.