Chapter Twenty-Seven - Fusion

A/N: I just wanna apologize ahead of time for any mistakes in this chapter or any other ones in the future. My computer is broken so I have to get a new one and my iPod is glitching out

*Ryan's POV*

Zayn lightly pushed me back into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. 

"Hello love." He smiled at me as he opened up the cabinet below my sink. 

"What're you looking for?" I asked. 

"Your curling iron, heat protectant, comb, hair clips, hair spray. You know, that stuff." He shrugged. 

"Ok...." I trailed off confused. 

"How do you not know about any of these things if you have a crap load of products?" He laughed. 

"Just cause I got it doesn't mean I know how to use it." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Come here babe." He gestured as he plugged in the blow drier. 

He sprayed something in my hair before he started drying my hair. Once that was finished, he plugged in the curling iron. 

He took the top half of my hair and clipped it up. For the bottom section, he began taking strands and curling it. 

"You're really good at that." I commented as I looked at his concentrated expression through the mirror. 

"Thanks babe." He smiled. 

After he finished curling all of my hair, he sprayed a decent amount of hairspray on my new curls. 

"Beautiful." Zayn clapped as he stared at his masterpiece. 

"So are you gonna do makeup too?" I laughed. 

"I could try...." He trailed off unsure. 

Before anyone could say anything else, I pulled out a peach colored lipstick from the drawer to my right. I applied a bit of it to my lips before tossing it back into the drawer. 

"Done." I smiled at him. 

He went for the door and unlocked it. The boys immediately rushed in. They just stared at me shocked. 

"Oh god what now?" I groaned as looked at myself in the mirror. 

"You should curl your hair more often." Liam smiled. 

"Thanks?" I questioned, unsure if that was a compliment or not. 

Just then, the doorbell rang. 

"Got it!" I yelled as I quickly went down the stairs. 

Once I reached the doorknob, I flung the door open. 

"He---wow!" The BTR boys smirked. 

"Ok....what's up?" I smiled as I gestured for them to come in. 

"We were gonna see if you wanted to go out tonight, but it seems that you already have plans." James pouted. 

"Where were we gonna go?" I raised an eyebrow at them. 

"Fusion." Logan replied. 

"Oh wow. Just come with me and the guys, we're all going there anyways." I laughed. 

"You sure that'd be ok?" Carlos asked. 

"Yup." I replied, popping the 'p'. 

------------------- 

*Logan's POV*

We all waited around on the couch until everyone came. The doorbell rang and in came 4/5 of the Janoskians, Leslie, Luke, Jake, Tristen, and Aaron.