Chapter Fifteen - I Got Your Back

*Kidnapper's POV*

I recognized her, that red hair a clear giveaway. She was alone and I couldn't help but finally take her. I was with a few friends so that gave me an advantage. Once we had her knocked out in the van, we drove back to my place. 

"I can't believe we did this." Alec shook his head disappointed. 

"Really though. This isn't a good idea." Richie frowned. 

"We are horrible people." Mark put his head down. 

"Come on guys, cheer up! Everything's gonna be fine." I said, trying to lighten the mood. 

They all just shook their heads disapprovingly. 

------------------- 

*Tristen's POV*

After we lost Ryan, we walked back to her house. 

"What the hell!" I screamed. 

"Calm down man, we'll find her." Jake said, patting my shoulder. 

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down." I glared at him. "What if something bad is happening to her right now?" I questioned as I paced back and forth in the living room. 

"Didn't know she meant THAT much to you." Luke said. "I know she's your best friend, but really?" 

By now all the guys were looking at me, waiting for me to comment.  

"Well?" They pestered me. 

"Because I really care! God!" I groaned as I walked out the front door. 

I can't believe they aren't so worried about this. Ryan's been kidnapped for gods sake! Looks like I'm gonna have to find her myself, or so I thought. Aaron came running after me. 

"I got your back." He smiled at me. 

------------------- 

Couple hours later~~~ 

*Ryan's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. The only thing I saw was a blank wall in front of me. Slowly attempting to raise my arms, they immediately fall back and hit the wall behind me. I look to my side and see my arms are chained to the wall and my legs chained to the ground. 

I look around the oddly lit room to find nothing but a giant shut metal door. Looking up at the ceiling, I see a little light swinging back and forth. 

"Hello?" I whisper as I try pulling my hand out of the chains. 

The metal door makes a loud scratchy noise as it opens to reveal 4 guys. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out the features on their faces. 

I recognized one all too well. He walked over to me as I put my head down. He lifted my chin to look at him as I turned my head to the side. He gave me a solid smack to the face and made me face him again, this time I didn't resist. 

"Hello again Ryan." He creepily smiled at me. 

"Zack." I looked at him in disgust. 

"I'm happy to see you again." He continued to smile at me. "I'd like you to meet my buddies. Alec, Richie, and Mark." He said as he signaled to the 3 guys standing at the door. 

I just glared at them, earning me another slap to the face. 

"Don't be rude." Zack warned. 

He let stood up and left the room with the 3 other guys, the door closing with a loud slam.