Chapter Seventeen - Naughty Boy rules?

*Ryan's POV*

We finally reached my house and the sun had set long ago. 

"Welcome home." Tristen smiled as he opened the door. 

Once we stepped foot inside, Big Time Rush, One Direction, Luke, Jake, and my father came running towards us. 

"Ryan!" My father cheered as he engulfed me in a giant hug. "I thought I lost you for good." He cried. 

"Are you really crying?" I teased him. 

"Oh shut up. I need to call your mother." He smiled as he went upstairs. 

And soon after he left, I was caught in the middle of a huge group hug from 2 boy bands and my gang. 

"It feels good to be back." I laughed. "But my stomach hurts." I whined, making them all let go and apologize. "I'm gonna go shower." I said, walking upstairs. 

"Same here." Tristen and Aaron said as they walked off to the other bathrooms. 

After my shower, I blow dried my hair and combed it out. I changed into large grey sweatpants, and a grey tank top with a black long-sleeved off-the-shoulder top. I also slipped on some black ankle socks and a black beanie. 

I went downstairs and saw all the guys already in the family room. I had a great idea for tonight. 

"So who's up for some video games?" I smiled at my boys. 

They immediately understood my idea and ran towards the game room. I noticed the 1D and BTR boys just sat there confused. 

"I at least thought you guys would know." I gestured to One Direction. 

They just furrowed their eyebrows together. 

"Game room." I said as I went to get the house phone. 

"Ohhh." They said as they led BTR to the room everyone was at. 

I walked over to the game room and stood in the doorway. 

"You guys in the mood for pizza?" I asked. 

"Yea!" The boys cheered. 

I walked away laughing, dialing the pizza places number. I ordered 9 pizzas and they said it'd be here in about 45 minutes. I went back to the game room. 

"Tristen." I called. "Come with me to get drinks." I said. 

He shot up and followed me. He slipped on his vans while I put on my black hightop converse. I grabbed my car keys and my wallet before we left. 

We drove to the nearest store and bought 12 sodas and 50 giant plastic cups. We also got 16 different bags of chips. 

By the time we got home, the pizza guy was there. While Tristen and the 1D guys were unloading the car, I was paying for pizza while the BTR guys carried them in. 

We all got settled into the game room and set up the snack table. Time for me to get my game on. 

------------------- 

*Kendall's POV*

Ryan and her gang play a mean game of Black Ops 2. I didn't know a girl could beat every guy in this room at video games! She's just so...so. 

"Amazing." I whispered out loud. 

"Hm?" Everyone turned to look at me. 

"Oh erm...amazing..graphics this game has." I said the first thing that came to mind.