Chapter Nine - Relax Niall, I'm Not Trying to Seduce You

*Louis's POV*

We're all at the booth waiting for Ryan to get back so we can leave. 

"Where did you say she went again?" Liam asked. 

"To the bar. She wanted another drink." Tristen replied. 

"We need to find her!" Niall nearly yelled. 

We all made our way to the bar. Tristen went and got the attention of the bartender. 

"Have you seen Zack anywhere?" He asked frantically. 

"Yea. He went out the back door with the sexiest redhead I've ever seen." The man said as he pointed to a door. 

"Thanks." Tristen said before running toward the door. 

We all ran after him. We pushed out the door and saw a guy practically sucking Ryan's face off. Aaron pulled the guy off of her while Tristen went to hold her. Aaron slammed the guy to the wall and punched him numerous times in the guy. 

"Can you guys take her home? I have Ryan's car keys. We'll meet you there, this could get ugly." Tristen said as he handed Ryan to me. 

I carried her bridal style while Luke, Tristen, Jake, and Aaron began beating 'Zack' up. 

"Come on, let's go." Liam said to us. 

We walked to Harry's car and Liam was driving of course. We all rode back in silence. 

------------------- 

When we got to the house, Niall nearly slammed the door in anger. 

"Careful mate, you might break Simon's door." Liam grabbed his shoulders. 

"Well I'm sorry! That cunt could've raped my innocent princess!!" Niall yelled, not even thinking about what he was saying. 

"Woah Niall. You like her?" I asked, looking down at the sleeping girl in my arms. 

He didn't reply, he just put his head down.  

"You should put her in bed. So she's comfortable." Zayn suggested. 

"Would you like to have the honor Ni?" I half smiled. 

He looked up and opened his arms. She immediately cuddled up to Niall's chest once she was in his arms. He began walking upstairs. Once he was gone, I turned towards the boys. They all just shrugged. 

------------------- 

*Niall's POV*

I laid Ryan down on her bed. I carefully took off her heels and put them in her closet. I walked back to her bed and pulled the top blanket over her body. I moved all her red hair to one side and kissed her forehead. 

"Good night princess." I whispered. 

I turned around and walked out of the room. I went downstairs and noticed that Aaron, Tristen, Jake, and Luke were back. 

"How is she?" Aaron and Tristen asked at the same time. 

"She's sleeping." I said. 

"Good." Tristen said. 

"I think we should call it a night. It's almost 3 in the morning." Liam said. 

"You're right. We'll be in the game room." Luke said before the four of them left. 

Me and the lads walked upstairs and into our room. 

------------------- 

I laid on the couch by the door looking at the ceiling because I couldn't sleep. It's 5:13 in the morning and the boys went to sleep two hours ago. There was a faint sound of crying and someone throwing up. I stood up, opened the door, and left the room quietly. I followed the sound and ended up outside of Ryan's room. I opened the door and found Ryan with her head over the toilet, releasing all the alcohol in her system. I walked over to her and held her hair for her. 

"Shh it's okay." I whispered as I rubbed circles on her back. "Let it all out." 

After she finished throwing up, I helped her up and she brushed her teeth. Once she did that, she walked to her closet. 

"Niall." She called me. "Can you help me unzip my dress please?" She asked. 

"S-sure." I stuttered. 

I walked into her closet and helped her. Once her dress was unzipped, she let it fall to her feet. She bent down and picked it up, then tossed it in the hamper. I was about to leave when she called my name again. 

"Yea?" I asked. 

"Can you help me with my bra please?" She looked at me innocently. 

"I think I should get going." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. 

"Relax Niall, I'm not trying to seduce you." She said slightly annoyed. "I'm just too lazy to do it myself." 

She stuck out her lower lip and pouted. She looked so adorable. I opened my arms to hug her but she dodged me and went into the bathroom. I waited on her bed until she came out so I could apologize.