Chapter 6: Day 3

-------Delianessa------

I woke up due to the sun shining through the window,I looked around the room, where the fuck am I.

My eyes stopped at a person sleeping on the side of the bed,thats when I realized that I was in Elion's room and he was sleeping on the side which means I sleeped in his bed.

I laid back down and looked at the ceiling before looking to my right and seeing the camara Elion gave to me yesterday,I sat up straight ,took it and pointed it at the sleeping Dodo.

He started waking up because of the noise the camara made ,,what in the hell are you doing?"I heard the voice of a sleepy Elion say ,,nothing" I said while looking at the picture I took.

,,Del?" He said ,I looked at him.his hair was messy yet perfect,his eyes were a beautiful crimson bleu color as always,oh and did I mention his veiny hands?what the fuck-what is with me?

I smiled at him,he stood up and I laid back down,he took my camara ,,hello? I thought you said you got it for me so that I wouldn't take yours,what are you doing now?"

He put his glasses on,did I mention he looks incredible good in them,he went ahead and started doing something on my camara.

I was just looking at him ,,you took a photo of me " he said while showing it to me.

so Im taking one of you" he said while he started shooting photos I put my hand as quick as possible over my face

He snickerd ,,stop it!" I said while smiling a bit. He stopped after a few seconds ,I looked at him ,he was grinning like a fucking Idiot,stupid Dodo.

He sat beside me and showed me the picture.

,,Im gonna go ahead and make Breakfast" he said while taking my camara with him,he closed the door after he had put on a black hoodie

I decided to stand up after a while I started looking around the room. I spotted a piano and a violin ,I didnt know he played piano or violin.I sat on the piano,looked at the keyboard and just started letting my fingers do what they want,in the end I ended of playing Experience,I missed playing piano my mother has gotten rid of my grand one when I was 14 saying it was too noise.