Is this real

A- hey Luce Tim, can I speak with you guys in Tim's office?
L & T- yea sure.
A- so our plan to match Jack and Stella kind of worked. But not really tho.
L- what do you mean not really?
A- so at first they had dinner just as friends. But than they had too many drinks and Jack expressed his feelings and Stella kisses him. They ended up in bed naked. And than Stella just left with guilt.
T- wait what, Stella had a one night stand.
L- that isn't like her.
A- that's what I said to Jack. Because he is very hurt now. And I thought that Stella acted out her unconscious feelings when she was drunk. And that she was just scared.
L- okay awh poor Jack.
T- I will have a talk with Stella. Maybe fish some about what she feels.
L- I don't think Stella would appreciate that we are mededeling in her love life.
T- okay than I will let them on patrol together. They have to work with each other. And they can't avoid each other anymore.
L&A- that is actually a good idea.
L- and if that doesn't work. Maybe some undercover love?
T- hahahah what brought us together. Maybe it would help. But that is our last option.

In roll call.
T- good morning officers. Today we are going to switch it a bit up. Because officer Bradford and officer Lopez Evers are almost done with their probation. I will let you ride together. Okay that's all be safe out there.

Everyone left.
S- could you please get the war bags. I have to say something to my dad.
J- uhhh sure.
Jack left.
S- dad I don't feel so good.
T- oh what is the matter?
S- uhm that time of the month.
T- ohh here is some paracetamol. Take this and than you can go on patrol.
S- alright.

Stella and Jack went on patrol together. Jack was in the driver seat.
J- stells please talk to me.
S- I don't know what to say.
J- please let's just talk about that night. It is really bothering me.
S- okay what do you want to say?
J- I expressed my feelings for you. And than you kissed me. And you are sitting with regret.
S- please Jack I know I initiated the kiss. But I didn't really regret it. It is just that you don't do long term relationships. So I ran away and kept my distance to protect my own heart.
J- but Stella the reason I don't do long term relationships is because of you.
S- why am I the reason?
J- I have a crush on you so long that I can't remember anymore. And I can't do long term with other girls because they aren't you.
S- wait you want a long term relationship with me?
J- yes as long as we live. I knew since your first prom when I went as your date, that you are the one for m-

Stella kisses him. But soon breaks it off.
S- sorry as much I want to keep going we are on patrol. It wouldn't be professional.
J- yea I get it. Do you want to go to my house after shift?
S- yes I would love that. I missed the time I'm at your house.
J- so did I. I'm glad we are back.

They made sure they were back at the station before their shift had ended. That they could quickly change, say goodbye to their parents and go home.
S- should we carpool?
J- yes why take two cars.
They arrived at the driveway of jacks house.
S- hey Jack, come close please.
J- sure but wh-
She immediately kisses him. She couldn't wait any longer.
S- sorry I had to wait all shift and just couldn't wait any longer.
J- I don't mind. I enjoyed it. Should we go inside that we could continue what you started.
S- as if you read my mind.

They went inside and started to immediately make out. They were still standing at the door opening. Jack closed the door. He grabbed Stella by her ass. And she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat Stella down on the kitchen counter. He took his shirt off and than he took Stella's shirt off. They removed any other clothes they had on. And started having steamy sex. Eventually they moved to the couch for round 2. Lastly they went to the bedroom for round 3.
S- I feel so sweaty after all that sex.
J- yea me too. Should we just shower together and maybe have round 4. To end it off before going to sleep.
S- I think that is a great idea.

After their very steamy shower. They went to bed. And cuddled some more before going to sleep.
J- stells, do you want to be my girlfriend?
S- I was thinking when you were going to ask me.
J- so is that a yes?
S- yea absolutely. But let's just keep it a secret. Not because I'm ashamed or anything.
J- but just to keep our parents from our back.
S- yes you get me.
J- our moms would go crazy.
S- I even overheard them talking about matching us and even our dads went with it.

The next morning.
S- morning babe.
J- morning babe, it feels good to finally say that.
S- when I think about it, there were so many mornings that I woke up with you and now we are actual boyfriend and girlfriend.
J- so girlfriend should we go for a quick run and than a shower?
S- as long as it is with you than I'm in.

After their run and shower together they went to the station.
S- shit we can't pull up in the parking lot together. Our parents will put one with one and notice we are together.
J- but we came in together all the time. Even when we weren't together.
S- yea but at that time we hadn't had "a big fight" about liking each other. Could you maybe let me out 2 blocks from the station. And I'll say that I stayed at Celina's.
J- okay, but we can just say we are friends again.
S- our parents wouldn't believe that.

Jack walked into the station. A few minutes later Stella walked in.
S- goodmorning mom.
L- morning honey. Where were you last night? I saw that your car was still here.
S- oh yes I was with Celina. Sorry I forgot to let you guys know.
C- hey stells you weren't at my ho-
S- this morning yes. That is right I woke up early to go on a jog.
C- ahh yes I already thought so.
L- oh okay are you home tonight?
S- uhm I think so. Why?
L- we are having Angela and her family over for dinner.
S- oh okay yea I think so. I will let you know after shift.