First day

Jack and Stella know each other since they were babies because of their parents. Jack is almost 2 years older than Stella. But she made sure she kept up with him. That is why she is the youngest rookie. They were always best friends. They helped each other trough a break up or exams. A lot of people think that they are in a relationship because of how close they are. But they don't have any history on a romantic relationship with each other.

J- hey stells do you want to have a drink tonight. Tomorrow is our first day as police officers.
S- yea sure let do it. But we can't make it too late.
J- yea yea you sound like my mother.
S- hahaha how is she btw?
J- yea great still head over heels in love with my dad. Sometimes I think it is disgusting.
S- that is because you cant have a long term relationship.
J- well that's because with a relationship there comes problems.
S- yea so you say. But I can have a normal longterm relationships with no problems.
J- let's stop talking about this and just get a drink.

The next morning Stella stayed at jacks house. She still lives with her parents till she can afford a house. So she frequently stays with jack to get a break from her loving parents.
J- morning asshat. (He chuckles)
S- morning boot. Do you want to shower first or...
J- no you go I will go for a quick run first.

Jack went on a run and came back. Stella was getting some clothes from her drawer that she had at jacks house. She was singing. She had the voice of her mother. She was getting dressed when jack suddenly came in.
J- oh I'm sorry I should've knocked.
S- wow yes knock next time. Even though this is your house hahahah.
J- but I have to say from what I have seen, you have a beautiful body.
S- keep on dreaming I don't do short term relationships. And I don't want a relationship now when we are rookies.
J- wow easy I was just giving you an compliment. But I'm gonna jump under the shower before we are late.

Stella made some breakfast for the both of them. After they had breakfast they went to the station.
L- hey honey, I already had the idea you went and stayed over at jacks.
S- hey mom (she gave her a kiss on the cheek)
L- so did you have fun last night (she winked)
S- oh ew mom no he is like a brother to me.

Jack heard what she said to Lucy. He was a bit heartbroken. He always had a thing for Stella. It started when they were younger. Even though he had other girlfriends in that time. They never stayed because he was still in love with Stella.

J- good morning detective Chen.
L- morning Jack.
J- have you seen my mother yet?
L- yes she will be right here. She had to go talk to my husband.
S- speaking of dad, I'm going to say good morning to him.
L- alright but be on time for roll call.
S- yes ma'am.

Stella left the two alone.

L- so did you guys have fun last night?
J- we only had some drinks. Nothing happend.
L- too bad.
J- I know. (He said without realizing).
L- wait what do you like Stella?
J- what did I say. I meant "you know" like you know us we don't do that.
L- okay if you say so (not believing him).
A- hey guys (gives a quick kiss on jacks cheek).
J- mom not now we are at work.
He said as he walks away
L- did you know your boy Jackson has a crush on my Stella.
A- huh what how did you find out?
L- I'm a detective ahahah. He kind of confessed that he was disappointed that nothing happened between them last night.
A- ohh I didn't notice. But it would be fun. If our kids are going to marry each other we would be family.
L- yesss I'm going to tell Tim now before roll call. He is going to be excited when he hears it's Jack. Instead of a guy who we don't know.

At roll call:
T- okay everyone, we have two new rookies. They are both legacies rookies. We have Jackson Lopez Evers. He is the son of our one and only detective Lopez. And than we have my beautiful and talented daughter Stella Bradford. So stand up and tell us your badge numbers.
J- 56-872
S- badge number 86-527 sir.
T- okay it is TO match making time. Officer Kell you will have officer Lopez Evers as your rookie. And officer Juarez you will have officer Bradford as you rookie. Okay let's go on patrol and stay safe out there.

C- morning officer Bradford, I heard good things about you.
S- morning officer Juarez, I can say that I heard the same about you. And I'm glad that I have you as my TO.