𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𖦹 ° 🏆 SEVEN! ☾⋆𖦹
—— Winchester Ice Rink 🏒
romeo's pov!
— — — — — — — — — — — — —

THE SCRIMMAGE was going well for my team. We were winning, and Ben has scored like 4 times already. It was 4-2.

"Romeo, dude, what the fuck is up with Ben?" Calvin asks, "he's scoring like crazy. Something happen?"

"No, nothing that I know of. I don't know what's going on." I shrug.

Addy snaps a picture of Ben as he shoots another goal, and she smiles at the result of the picture.

Ben says something to her as he skates past, causing her to send him a glare. Ben laughs at her, not giving her any reply since he's too far for her to hear his words.

I send her a slightly confused look as I skate past, and she just waves me off. As the game continues, Ben and Calvin start to get heated, for some reason. Calvin keeps accidentally running into Ben, and Ben does the same back.

I guess Calvin got fed up with it because he slams Ben into the side, and Ben's nose behinds to bleed. My eyes widen, and Ben goes to swing a punch on Calvin.

What the hell is happening?!

I rush over, along with Dakota on my tail since she had skates on. I pull Ben away from Calvin, and Kota tends to Calvin.

"Cal! What the fuck?! You can't just do that!" Kota scolds.

"He was acting like I was gonna try to do something to you just because we're going out on a date, it pissed me off that my own best friend thought I was gonna do something awful to you." Calvin grits.

"Ben, Cal would never hurt her." I say to him, and Ben rolls his eyes.

"Not intentionally maybe." He spits.

Absolute child. I call over Alyvia, but Adelaide also comes with her, for some super unknown reason.

"Benji! What the hell, are you alright?" Addy hurries over, pushing past me to reach Ben.

"M'fine, princess." He mutters, but his nose thats gushing blood says otherwise.

"Yeah, no. You're not fine, Ben." Alyvia deadpans. "Addy, wanna take care of that?"

Addy hesitates, but when she looks at Ben again she nods, and the two skate off, over to the door off the ice and step off, presumably heading to the first aid room.

Dakota takes Cal off the rink too, and Alyvia and I are left standing together. Seeing her yesterday was quite fun, and I didn't know how she felt about me until she acknowledged it with Dakota, so I don't feel awkward flirting with her now.

"You enjoy taking pictures of me, Lyv?" I wink, and she rolls her eyes.

"You wish." She scoffs, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Your telling me you don't enjoy this at least a little? I thought you looked pretty happy over there on the sidelines with my little sister." I smirk, and she sends me a look.