𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

. 𖦹 °✩ 🏆 EIGHT! ☾⋆。𖦹
—— Winchester Ice Rink 🏒
ben's pov!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

ADDY LEADS me off the ice and into the first aid room, her hand in mine the entire time. It's almost as if my nose doesn't even hurt anymore because all I'm focused on is her hand touching mine.

"Benji, what happened?" She scolds, sounding mad at me.

"Lai, chill. I said I'm fine." I grit, and she pushes me into a chair.

"You're not fucking fine! Your face is gushing blood." She deadpans. "Be a decent person and let me help you, alright?"

"I don't need help, Lai." I reason.

"Yes you do." She scoffs out a laugh. "Stay there and let me stop the bleeding."

I sigh, but I nod. She stands in front of me sort of awkwardly since the positioning is weird. I put my hands on her waist and move her closer so that it's a less awkward stance for her, but she's standing between my legs now.

She takes a cotton ball... or something, and holds it to my busted lip until it stops bleeding.

God, she's so hot.

Sure, we didn't get along because of what happened when we were young, but that didn't mean she wasn't absolutely beautiful. I think it's why I enjoy making fun of her, because it's the only way I know how to get her cheeks to go that pink color I love so much.

Having her so close to me without being able to act how I want is torture. I've wanted to kiss Lai, just to see how it feels, for like... a year now.

I don't like her, but she's super attractive. And maybe that's shallow, but I have my reasons for not liking her.

I hiss in pain as I feel some sort of liquid touch my busted lip, and I recoil back from her hand. She just raises an eyebrow at me.

"What the fuck was that?!" I snap, and she smiles innocently.

"Lemon juice." She replies.

"Fuck you," I mutter. "This is why I was resistant to have your help."

"Oh calm it, you dramatic ass. It wasn't actually, it was a serum to help it heal faster." She deadpans, "cmon, move back to your position from before, nothing else will hurt."

I mumble under my breath before following her request, adjusting to how I was before. She takes a few seconds touching my bottom lip where it's busted gently, and when I don't recoil in pain, she takes a step back.

"Okay. I think you're good now." She smiles, and I nod.

Was I gonna tell her that when she touched my lip it hurt like a bitch? Absolutely not, because then she would've stopped.

"Benji? You good?" She asks, and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Just... thinking." I mumble.

"About what?"

Well shit.

"Uh... childhood." I say quickly, not even thinking it through.