Chapter 4: HONESTLY ADMIT IT!

I woke at night time after hearing Jiwoo complaining to Kayden about a nightmare he had. The blondie thought that it may be because he is scared of how the red suit awakener might react.Truthfully, I am too. One matter led to the other and Kayden was now screaming at Jiwoo that he wasn't worried about us once again. When will that guy stop lying to himself, nobody can resist the Jiwoo effect, just admit that you care for us already! As I was exasperatedly watching the mighty orange cat trying to defend himself, one thing he said caught my attention.

- There is a way to develop and efficiently use our powers?

- And you are gonna teach it to us?

- Don't make me repeat myself.

As Kayden asked us to bring him to the biggest space in the house, we brought him to our basement which is where we put our few old furniture. He sat on our ancient couch with me and Jiwoo facing him on the ground. The chubby teacher began telling us to not expect drastic changes from the method he invented and that it would take time depending on our talent to actually witness an improvement. Then, similar to when he transferred some of his power to us the other day, he brought his paws to our torsos this time.

- Focus on how the energy travels. It begins with the heart and spreads like blood. You two have to later on be able to reproduce the journey my power is gonna show you with your own abilities.

In a religious silence, the same spectacular raw force that I felt the other day is this time showing me a path to improve my own power. It feels really soothing, as if I was meditating. At first I was afraid of not remembering the path well enough to reproduce it but even if my brain doesn't follow, I know that my body will unconsciously. It is so much easier than I thought!

- It might take several months before being able to...

- Wow! I really feel it travels inside me!

- Yeah, the power is moving like you taught us, so that's how you do it!

Jiwoo was worried of not having enough talent because he couldn't feel the energy actually moving in his body like me even if he did remember the path. Yet, I know that he is talented enough since Kayden told us that it took most people years to do what we did tonight. What can I say? We are both geniuses.

- We continued using this method all night till we got interrupted by the school alarm. We both jumped to fill the cat bowls before preparing ourselves and dashing to the establishment.

After spending the day sleeping through our classes and getting scolded by our teacher once more, we picked our bags and walked back home. But on the way back, we got interrupted by a pitiful view. Hidden in a dead-end were Wooin, the guy who Jiwoo bumped into the other day and three other dudes. They emptied his bag on the ground and mocked him, not aware of our presence. No matter how you saw it, we were witnessing a bullying scene. The innocent boy that is Jiwoo didn't seem to get that thought as he loudly called Wooin's name. I went up sighing beside him as one of the three idiots was approaching us.

- Mind your own and scram, leave the girl here though, she is quite the beauty, said bully 1.

- I can't, that kid is in my class and Nara's my friend.

- Are you crazy? Tryna appear cool in front of ya girl, what can a wimp like you do?

He tried slapping Jiwoo who effortlessly avoided the hit. Seeing that, bully 2 came to help him but no matter how many times they swung, they couldn't touch him. Their white haired leader made no move to come aid them as he simply watched. Having enough of the drama, I purposely raised the pitch of my voice and said: