Possesive- Conniverse

When Steven woke up the next day, he was pink and larger than his normal size. Normally he spooned Connie and wrapped his arms around her in peaceful content, but there was none of that today.

He was hard and throbbing staring at her strawberry shaped butt in those pajama shorts. Weren't they supposed to be loose if they were truly nightwear? That's how men's pajamas were, why did hers have to hold and caress her ass like that? Those were his dips and curves, and jealousy raced through him.

Then embarrassment. That didn't feel like a completely normal thought for him... He wanted to look around but his eyes were locked where they were.

She turned over suddenly, waking up to catch his gaze. "Are you okay, Bisky? You look upset."

"Take off the pajamas, they're driving me crazy." He sat up and tugged them off himself, licking and kissing everywhere they'd dared to touch as she squeaked in surprise.

"What's– ah! Oh, that feels... s-so– what's gotten into you?" Something was different, oddly familiar but not at the same time. Usually Steven waited for her to wake up and would ask politely to have her. She hardly ever declined, and when she did it was only to suck him dry or when she was really hungover. Even on bad days she rarely declined, and on his bad days he never acted like this.

She watched slack jawed as he tore her panties apart in his hands, mouth clenched in near furious disgust. After a second his eyes flickered back to brown. "Sorry. I'm... something's wrong with me."

Sitting up, she cupped his cheeks. "Talk to me. I'm here."

He sniffled a few times, needlessly working himself up. "S-something's wr-wrong with me, I got upset when your shorts were touching your ass like that." He sobbed once, gripping at his stomach in unreadable emotion. "I got jealous over nothing."

Oh boy. She may just have to bite the bullet on this one, she almost didn't even know how to respond. Her Steven was not a very jealous person, but she'd still expected a problem with the polycule before she expected a problem with her clothes getting to touch her. "Clothes are inanimate objects, Steven."

"But you're my Connie!" His eyes flashed an angry pink. He grimaced and shook her hands of his face, turning so his back was to her. "I think my Diamond half is losing his fucking marbles again. I'd almost welcome unfusing. I hate this. I hate myself."

"Whoa, whoa, Steven!" She hugged him from behind and dropped kisses to his bare skin. "I'm not upset, look at my face! It's... you're probably right, but I married him too, remember?"

He groaned, turning more to pull her onto his lap and rock her. "That makes me jealous too. He doesn't deserve you. Your beauty is endless and I only wanna share it with people I trust. My Connie." His nose found her hair to breathe in her familiar smell. "I sound like a psychopath."

Connie fought back the urge to flirtatiously murmur that he was her psychopath, deciding it would probably make him feel worse even if he was anything but. "Do you need to release some stress?"

He shook his head quickly. "For now, I just want you as close as possible at all times. I'm going to annoy the hell out of you and I'm so sorry in advance. You're probably so envious of the other girls not having to deal with this shit."

She giggled. "You don't think the other boys get randomly possessive? It's not just you, and it's okay as long as you remember what you told me."

"You belong with me, not to me," He recited quickly. "It's not that. It's that I have the need to be skin to skin 24/7 and I might lose my shit if another article of clothing so much as brushes against you." His lips found her neck feverishly despite his earlier claim. "Can I call you mine?"