Jasmin and Jacob- Dynamic Check

Driving the van was easy for Jacob, he had long sturdy legs and loved the feeling of being out on the town. Wherever they went: the gas station, the bar, a party; it didn't matter. When Jacob got to drive, he was instantly having a good time already. And surrounded by his friends and wife, he was falling back into his old habits in a less tedious way.

His hand found Jasmin's lap and squeezed lightly to gage her reaction. When she didn't stop gossiping with the girls about the guys (as if they were deaf), he indulged in a firmer squeeze. Even glancing at her out of the corner of his eye made his mouth water. Thick girls with big brown eyes were his main weakness, he was sure of it. His wife had that something special, and now he was thinking about extra special things which is where his hand was headed.

Jasmin held up a finger to the girls and turned around to glare at him. The sun sparkled in her eyes and he found himself swerving to avoid being creamed by a semi.

"Eyes on the road, dumbass!" Adam snapped, smirking just a bit. "Even Steven can gawk at his wife and drive."

The man in question chuckled into Connie's neck, where he'd buried his head in favor of trying to get her to sit on his lap. "You won't die. I'd bubble the whole van and even if you did–," Connie started protesting immediately and tried shoving him away with no resolve. Steven grabbed her wrists so she'd stop and kissed them. "–Which you won't! Baby, listen to me! Which you won't! I can revive you!"

"Steven, no," She laughed deeply and airily, already knowing she would lose the battle. "What happens if everyone starts disobeying the law on the road?"

When he "accidentally" unclipped her seatbelt she gasped and went to attack him, effectively giving him exactly what he wanted. But now she was facing him so it was that much better. He buried his face in her breasts to combat the incoming swats and gripped her ass, groaning to himself at the way her hips rolled instinctively. "This is perfect." He tipped his head back and smirked at her, his eyes flickering to a hungry pink as he forced the motion to continue. He wasn't shy about fucking his wife or pining for it, especially not in front of his friends. "It's your fault for being so sexy."

Jacob snorted as Jasmin jumped to defense. "Don't let him magic you, Connie!"

Apparently Anna was now busy getting blown in the backseat. She giggled when Jasmin told them to be nice for once and then she gasped sharply. "Ahh whoa, whoa y-you're gonna make it worse!"

"Hey, you remember how at Nova I was always siding with the boys." Jasmin grinned at Hazel and he nodded in solidarity before pulling Anna into a kiss to stop her whining.

Jacob couldn't help being handsy. After all, he was constantly around the handsiest men in the world, and Jasmin was wearing those cheetah print jeans today. It was a rare occasion, and he was all about rare occasions.

She caught him again and crossed her arms. "Don't you have a job?" She asked, fake irritation lacing her tone.

His hand stayed as he passed another car. Glancing at her, he could see her cheeks getting a little rosy at his touch. "I do have a job. My job... my job is to write songs about how badly I want to fuck you senseless, darling." He took another much more forceful grope of her breasts. "Can't do my job if I forget what it's like."

"It's been less than two days." Jasmin's face flooded with more color and she finally let him touch wherever he wanted to. She was his after all, there were a few bite marks on various parts of her that still stung a bit when she shifted to remind her of such. No point in arguing against the best part of her life, she supposed. Then again, her London boy loved a catty woman. Hence the pants, the very pants she'd worn on purpose just so he might have her again.

By the way he was clearly not paying any attention to the road, it was fairly apparent that's where his mind was. He grunted and shifted in his seat, annoyance clouding his features. "Ugh, you can't keep looking at me like that. I'm gonna crash the van and still be hard when the cops find us."

Steven chuckled into Connie's chest. "I don't know what is in the air today, but you ladies must just be asking for it subconsciously."

Adam pulled off and swallowed, wiping at his face as he shrugged. "Personally I'm just in a really good mood."

Jacob bit his lip. Jasmin always wore jeans with loser bands because her ass was so fucking godly, so his hand slipped in easily and she was so wet she should've felt
guilty. He pulled off at the nearest exit and parked abruptly. "I can't do this today, this girl needs some love and you guys need to drop us off back at home. Don't expect us to the party until late."

Connie tsked him. "Shame on you. That being said..." She turned back to Stevens wanting expression, those soft cheeks now glowing. "We're all clearly pent up, fuck the party."

Anna pumped a fist in the air. Stupid sex drive, she looked so extra adorable today. But... "Don't fuck the party, fuck me instead."

Hazel barked out a laugh. "Well, fuck it. Me and pipsqueak say fuck that party."

The pipsqueak in question frowned at Hazel momentarily. "I can speak for myself, and I say fuck the party too. By the way Hazel, next time I get my hands on you I'm giving you Stevens treatment."

Sure he could safeword and that would be that, but if Steven could take it he could too. The bro code required them to be able to take the hit for each other and in each others place. "Bet. I'll even give you a free swing for letting me call you– OW!" He hunched over and groaned weakly. "No, no. I deserved it. I'm fine."

Steven leaned his head back for a heated healing kiss to Hazel. "If he didn't permanently break your baby factory, mind taking me too? I think I'm in heat or something. I'm starving for attention."

Jasmin shook her head, trying to keep her voice steady. "It's that last burnout. You've been a pervert ever since."

He blushed. "I am not a pervert! I'm just a pretty boy with a big dick and lots of inches and love to give."

Adam raised an eyebrow. "So a fuckboi, but lacking the negative connotations?"

"Oh, I think there's a word for that!" Connie exclaimed, squishing Stevens cheeks. He growled and she released him quickly. There obviously wasn't an ounce of submission anywhere in him at the moment. "You're a bull."

Adam facepalmed like he hadn't thought of that. "Oh, I get it! It's cause he's full of shit, right?"

Steven burst out laughing and tossed a hand back at smack him. "You fucking asshole."

Jacob smiled over at Jasmin, cheerful and sweet. "Steven! Get the fuck out of the backseat!"

Steven protested but did as he was told. Upon sitting, Steven glanced at his now passenger princess. "Hypothetically you could give me a handjob with your seatbelt on."

Connie squinted at him in disbelief. "You're really fiending for it, aren't you?"

He nodded and pulled back onto the freeway toward home. "With you as a wife? Always."