Snuggly

It finally happened. After The Gem Founders Pack was performed live, the second they were offstage Steven literally collapsed on the spot. He didn't even make it fully behind the curtain, so while someone tried to get him up, Connie had to run out and assure the crowd he was just out of powers and how much energy it takes to make the shows the way he does.

Sometimes, during song Steven would get so powerful he could create masterpieces with his powers, grow flowers simply at will, build anything his mind could think up, seduce and silvertongue without having to speak more than a few words, and his music caused him to burst into flames along with anyone nearby he was connected to. Between the thick smog they'd played through and all of the energy and passion and back and forth, Steven finally gave out after enormous applause that partially deafened them.

"He needs to lay down!" Connie called to the boys, of which we're trying to lift his 350 lbs body.

Adams face was bright red, but he still found the strength to scoff. "What?" He dug a finger into his ears as he processed it, still ringing slightly. "No shit, you think I'd leave the Baby here?"

Steven mumbled something in a soft squeak no one could catch and tried to sport some of his own weight. His knees buckled heavily, but little by little they loaded him into the van and tried to keep him complacent and happy.

"Steven! You did such an amazing job today," Anna cheered with both fists pumped into the air. The rest joined in too, leaving the incredibly exhausted hybrid nothing to do but spread his arms.

"Cuddles." It was not just a want, but an intense need or he would die of sadness hypothetically. "I'll die."

Connie's eyes went starry and she reached forward to smack both Adam and Alex occupying the front seat. The back of the van had two sides of seats on left or right, and she preferred to sit the most on the inside. Steven however was just in a heap of half human on the floor whining and still slightly glowing. "It's happening."

"Are you trying to make me crash, little girl," Adam scolded briefly. "What's happening?"

She unbuckled her seatbelt, gaining warnings from the boys and knelt beside him while trying to precariously balance. "Super Sleepy Steven."

"Connie?" In a split second Steven had Connie in his arms using the strength he possessed and was using her as a teddy bear. "Ugh, I missed you so much. You looked so pretty on stage. I love you."

She chuckled and tried to strain against him but it was no use. "Well, he's getting there. He's still chatty." He shifted to grind against her hungrily and she yelped. "Steven, no! Bad! You need rest."

He smirked against her neck. "What? It's the same thing basically."

She groaned. "I was wrong! I was so wrong!"

Jacob pointed at Connie and laughed obnoxiously. "Remember that time you put me in a skirt and thigh highs and the guys absolutely decimated me?" He spread his arms and landed with pulling a sleeping Jasmin closer. "Karma."

"Keep talking shit and I'll do it again with my strap. And I promise you if I use the strap I use for Steven, you'll be wearing skirts for the rest of your life."

Adam readjusted the mirror to watch them bicker and smiled. "Hey, both of you play nice or I can park the van in the woods and you can duke it out there."

Connie shrugged. "Survivalist."

Jacob copied her just to irritate her. "I'm just a lucky idiot. Good things just happen to me. I got Jazzy and then I got you guys and now I'm in a band. At this point, I'd say count your losses."